1044 Pulinski Road
Warminster, PA 18974
1. Remove the protective plastic film from the pedometer's display. This is just to protect the pedometer during shipping.
2. Gently pull the clear protector tab that covers the battery. Once this tab has been removed, the battery will now be activated.
Display options available:
This pedometer can measure and calculate in two modes:
Step Mode - shows you how many steps you have taken (0 to 99999 steps before resetting).
Distance Mode - shows the distance you have walked in either miles or kilometers (0.01-999.99 miles or 0.01 to 999.99 kilometers).
Mode Button - allows you to choose between Step or Distance modes.
Set Button - allows you to enter your personal Stride information (instructions below).
Reset Button - it has three functions:
1. To reset Step Mode (back to zero).
2. To reset Distance Mode (back to zero).
3. To scroll up while setting your personal Stride information.
Setting distance in either mile or km:
Press the MODE button until you are in the Distance Mode.
Hold the MODE button for 5 seconds, you will see the display can now be changed to either Mile or Km.
Stride Length calculation:
The range of the stride is 12 to 60 inches, or 30 to 150cm.
1. Walk 10 normal steps.
2. Measure the distance from your shoe's toe of your 1st step - to the shoe's toe of your 10th step.
3. Divide the distance by the number of steps taken (example 360 inches divided by 10 steps = 36 inches in stride length).
4. Press the MODE button to reach the Distance Mode which will show either mile or km.
5. Press the SET button. You have 5 seconds to input your Stride Length. To change the Stride Length number, push the RESET button which will increase your number by 1 inch or 1 cm depending on which mode you are in. Release the RESET button once you have the proper number desired.
6. Wait 5 seconds, the display will flash and return to the Distance Mode.
7. To check for accuracy, press the MODE button to make sure you are in the Step Mode and walk 20 steps. See if it counts 20 steps. Adjust Stride if necessary.
Note: if you are running with the pedometer, you would have to calculate for that stride. If you change to walking, reprogram to that stride.
Press the RESET button for 1 second. The Steps and Distance data will be reset to zero.
Start walking. The movement of your body while walking (the slight up and down motion) will count each step taken.
View how many steps you have taken. A goal of 10,000 per day is desired if possible.
Now, press the MODE button to view the distance you have traveled.
If the pedometer isn't showing any information on the display,
1. Check to make sure you took off the protector tab from the battery.
2. The pedometer may be in a climate that is too hot, or too cold.
3. Replace the battery (approx. battery life is 1 year).
4. Make sure not to drop, or get the pedometer wet.
If the pedometer doesn't seem to be registering the proper amount of steps,
1. Make sure the pedometer is in the correct position on your waistband - horizontal and parrell with the ground. If it is at an angle on your waistband, it can register improper step count.
2. Adjust your Stride Length information if necessary.
CUSTOM IMPRINTING - It's simple!
Add your company logo, event icon, web address or family reunion name/date.
1. Order your pedometers Make sure that type of pedometer can be imprinted. It states it in the title of the product. Below is a link to all the pedometers that are imprintable.,
2. Place your imprint fee order (see link below),
3. Submit your artwork to us in one of these file types:
.pdf or .jpeg (high res) or .eps or .tiff. or .doc to email@example.com,
Please include a contact name, phone number with area code and best time to call with your attached artwork.
4. We email you a digital proof,
5. You approve the proof,
6. We print it within 1-3 business days,
7. We send it out to you with FREE 1-5 day delivery (Monday through Friday).
Easy. CLICK HERE to view your choices of IMPRINTABLE PEDOMETERS.
If you ordered LESS than 600 pedometers,
and want to add a custom imprint -
If you ordered 600 or MORE pedometers,
and want to add a custom imprint -
Note: Minimum order charge is $175.00
If you have any additional questions, please call us at 1-800-403-8285.