We absolutely adore when the warmer weather makes an appearance so we can get outside and do some walking! With one of our best rated pedometers and a few other necessary things to pack for our walk, we’re ready to take on spring full-speed ahead. Check out our list below of some tips for when you’re getting ready to walk outside in the warm, bright spring weather!
- When you’re headed out for your first walk in the spring weather, grab a light jacket or pair of gloves. Depending on what time of day you decide to go for a walk, bundling up can be essential.
- Another great reason to bring a coat is to protect yourself from the unpredictable spring weather. Whether it’s raining, snowing, or windy when you head out, having a light coat with you can help you stay dry and warm!
- Drink lots of water before you head out for a walk. This helps keep you hydrated; especially if you’re walking with a friend and talking during your walk.
- If you can’t drink a lot before your walk, bring a small water bottle with you. That way if you have to keep hydrating, you’ll be set!
- Make sure to check the battery on your pedometer. Some of our best-rated pedometers have a battery life of 3 years, so grabbing one with little battery maintenance can be the key to a successful walk!
Have more tips on springtime walking? Leave us a comment below!