The Garmin HRM Dual Transmitter allows you to train with your Garmin via ANT technology, Bluetooth Gym equipment or Bluetooth apps.
This premium heart rate strap transmits uses Low Energy technology and offers up to 3.5 years of battery, giving you more options to train indoors, outdoors or even online.
With it, you’ll be able to consistently receive accurate heart rate on your Garmin device, in online training apps such as Zwift or even the compatible fitness equipment in your favorite class at the gym. So however you like to train, you’ll get the accurate, real-time heart rate you need to take your performance to the next level.
Comfort and Convenience
HRM-Dual features a soft strap that is comfortable and adjustable. Simply remove the heart rate module, and it’s washable, too. And don’t worry about running out of juice.
The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Garmin is under license.
- Module: 2.4" W x 1.3" H x 0.4" D (62 mm x 34 mm x 11 mm)
- Strap Length: Adjustable from 25" to 52" (63.5 cm to 132 cm)
- Weight: 1.9 oz (54.4 g)
- Water Resistance 1 ATM
- Battery: User-replaceable size CR2032 (3 volts)
- Battery Life: Up to 3.5 years (based on average use of 1 hour per day)
- Operating Temperature: 23°F–122°F (-5°C–50°C)
- Radio Frequency/Protocol: 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communications protocol; BLUETOOTH® Wireless Technology 5.0
- Range: 3 m
- System Compatibility: ANT+, BLUETOOTH
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning