Polar FT7 Fitness Heart Rate Monitor
Fast,Free shipping with $35 order $61.95 $119.00
The Polar FT7 is a great heart rate monitor for any avid exerciser who is concerned about overall fitness level.
Form and functionality merge to make the Polar FT7 a great device for your target zone Heart Rate Monitor Training at a price far lower than one would expect to pay.
Able to distinguish between burning calories or burning fat, and designed for men and women alike, this Polar heart rate monitor delivers superior data so that you can train smarter to achieve your fitness goals.The Polar FT7 Features:
- EnergyPointer, for letting you know if your workout is burning fat or improving fitness
- Polar OwnCal, for calculating the number of kilocalories expended during training
- Maximum heart rate training records
- Heart rate and record averages of total exercise
- Graphical indicators for defined heart rate zones
- HeartTouch, button-free operation
- Comfortable textile transmitter
- Coded heart rate transmission to avoid cross-talk
- Downloadable Data Files via Polar FlowLink
We highly recommend using this Polar heart rate monitor for the P90X (P-90X) Program or any other fitness program you’re currently using. Also great for runners or general athletes. Available in several color options for men and women. Bundled with the Polar H1 Heart Rate Sensor
Comfort is the key when training. That is why Polar created the slim H1 heart rate sensor. It not only measures your heart rate but also seamlessly adapts to your body shape, so you can forget you are wearing it and focus on your exercise.
- Polar FT7 training computer
- Polar H1 Heart Rate Sensor
- FT7 Getting Started Guide
Body measurement features:
- Average and maximum heart rate of training
- Heart rate - bpm / % - Heart rate is the measurement of the work your heart does. Heart rate can be expressed as the number of beats per minute (bpm) or as a percentage (%) of your maximum heart rate.
- HRmax (user set)
- Manual target zone - bpm (upper limit) - This feature enables you to define the target zone as you want and is suitable for your training. You can set the target zone for your training as beats per minute (bpm), as a percentage of your maximum heart rate, or as a percentage of your heart rate reserve (HRR%).
- Polar EnergyPointer - EnergyPointer is an easy-to-use feature which tells you during a training session if the main effect of your training is fat burning or fitness improvement. EnergyPointer visually indicates the center point between these two training effects, so when you are below that point, you are improving fat burning, and above that point, you are improving your aerobic fitness.
- Polar OwnCal - calorie expenditure - Polar OwnCal calculates the number of kilocalories expended during training. This feature allows you to follow the kilocalories expended during one training session and cumulative kilocalories expended during several training sessions. Some Polar products also estimate the fat burning percentage (fat% on display), that is, kilocalories expended from fat during a workout which is expressed as a percentage of the total kilocalories burned.
- Polar OwnCode (5kHz) - coded transmission - Coded heart rate transmission automatically locks in a code to transmit your heart rate to the training computer. The training computer picks up your heart rate from your transmitter only. Coding prevents interference from other training computers.
- Training load - available via polarpersonaltrainer.com - This feature is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognize personal limits, avoid over - or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets
- Compatible with Mac (Intel-based) via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with PC via Polar FlowLink
- Compatible with polarpersonaltrainer.com via Polar FlowLink
Polar ProTrainer 5 features:
- Training analyzing
- Training diary - Diary is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to your Diary, you can easily follow up your training as well as plan your future training sessions. You can choose to see your training sessions in a Month or Week view, along with a Month or Week summary.
- Training Load - This feature is available in Polar software. When you transfer training results from your training computer to polarpersonaltrainer.com, you can follow your training load and recovery in the training diary. Continuous monitoring of training load and recovery will help you recognize personal limits, avoid over- or undertraining, and adjust training intensity and duration according to your daily and weekly targets.
- Training programs - The polarpersonaltrainer.com web service offers training programs for running, cycling, outdoor sports, and general fitness, for instance. The training program creates training targets which appear in your Diary. You can customize the program according your current fitness level.
- Totals- Totals includes your training data starting from the last reset enabling you to follow your long-term training.
- Training files (with summaries) – 99
- Weekly history - Weekly history gathers your weekly training data. By selecting a week, you can review your training data for the week.
- Graphical target zone indicator - This feature points out graphically on the display the zone you are in during a training session helping you to stay on the desired intensity zone.
- HeartTouch – button-free operation of wrist unit - When HeartTouch is on, different training information during training can be accessed without pressing buttons, for instance, when gloves make pressing buttons difficult, by bringing your training computer close to your transmitter.
- Date and weekday indicator
- Display text in English, German, Finnish, Swedish, French, Portuguese, Spanish, and Italian
- Dual time zone
- KeyLock- By activating KeyLock, training computer buttons are locked, and accidental presses do not cause problems, for instance, during training.
- Low battery indicator
- Time of day (12/24h) with alarm and snooze
- User replaceable battery
- Water resistant – 30m
The Polar FT-7 is a great heart rate monitor for any avid exerciser. Comes in various colors and chest strap sizes. Free Shipping on Polar Ft7
Measurement for Strap Size should be taken right below the pectoral muscles or breasts.
XS/SM - 20-30 Inches
Med/XL - 30-45 Inches
XXXL - 45-60 Inches
Because Polar Heart Rate Monitors only come in Standard Med/XL sizes, in order to customize your monitor and allow us to exchange for a small or large strap, it may require us to cut the blister packaging of this product. That will not affect the return policy or warranty of the item.
Polar H1, H2, H3 and Polar H7 heart rate sensors have two parts: the chest strap & the connector. The heart rate sensor is worn around your chest, just below chest muscles.
Wear the heart rate sensor
1a. Moisten the plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap.
1b. If the strap has textile electrodes, wet them under running water.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length fo fit tightly but comfortably around your chest.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
4. To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.