Thermophore Moist Heat Pad Neck (Model 077/277) 4"x17"
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $40.95 $54.99
Designed for simple and highly controllable use, simply hold the button down to start heating, and let it go to turn off.
Model Numbers 077, 277
This Thermophore Automatic Moist Heat Pack is designed with a special hand-held switch. Just press for heat, release to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off and your hand relaxes, the unit will cool as a safety feature. Designed for the neck, sinus or TMJ area. It applys moist heat therapy to specific joints - such as the elbow, knee or ankle. Comes with a long Velcro fastener which allows adjustment for a snug fit on any small area.
- Size: 4 by 17 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Recommended Application Time: 15 - 20 minutes at a time
Note: It is not recommended to lay on this heating pad.
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.