Model Number 177
Designed for use on the neck, sinus, and TMJ area but is also wonderful for applying heat therapy to specific joints, like the elbow, knee, or ankle. The Velcro fastener lets the device fit snugly on any small area.
Hands-free on/off switch with a 25-minute timer.
Thermophore Arthritis Pad is designed to be hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch and built-in timer. Just press "on" for heat, "off" to cool, and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off or are interrupted and forget the unit is on, the 25-minute timer will shut the unit off for your protection.
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments
- Simple control with three heat levels
- Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fleece Cover - Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use.
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Made in China
- 2 year Warranty
- Size: 4 by 17 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Maximum Temperature: 165°F
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Recommended Application Time: 15 - 20 minutes at a time
Note: It is not recommended to lay on this heating pad.
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.