Thermophore Arthritis Pad Moist Heat (Model 177) 4"x17"
Free shipping within the Continental US on orders of $20 or more $39.25 $46.95
Model Number 177
Designed for use on the neck, sinus, and TMJ area but is also wonderful for applying heat therapy to specific joints, like the elbow, knee, or ankle. The Velcro fastener lets the device fit snugly on any small area.
Hands-free on/off switch with 25 minute timer.
Thermophore Arthritis Pad is designed to be hands-free with a user-friendly on/off switch and built-in timer. Just press "on" for heat, "off" to cool and alternate as often as you like. If you happen to doze off or are interrupted and forget the unit is on, the 25-minute timer will shut the unit off for your protection.
- New Four-Stage Therapy Switch provides optimum 25-minute treatments
- Simple control with three heat levels
- Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F
- Produces intense moist heat without adding water
- Fleece Cover - Soft Blend for moisture wick and long-lasting use.
- Fast-acting therapy relieves pain and stiffness for hours
- Thermophore is the moist heat pad doctors recommend most
- 110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Made in the USA
- 2 year Warranty
- Size: 4 by 17 inches
- Weight: 2 lbs
- Cord Length: 6 feet
- Maximum Temperature: 165°F
- Electrical Specifications: 110 Volts; 150 Watts - 60 HZ A.C.
- Recommended Application Time: 15 - 20 minutes at a time
Note: It is not recommended to lay on this heating pad.
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.