Weight Data + More: Track weight, body fat percentage, BMI (body mass index) & lean mass.
Fitbit Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
Track More Than Just Weight
Get better results with a smarter scale that automatically tracks weight, body fat, BMI and lean mass and shows your trends over time.
Simply step onto the scale and Aria 2 displays your weight stats on screen and automatically syncs them to the Fitbit app so you can track your progress.
Track Body Fat
Compare your weight stats with your body composition trends to see whether you’re gaining muscle and burning fat—the key to sustainable change.
Know Your BMI
BMI (Body Mass Index) is a measurement that uses height and weight to help determine if you are at a healthy weight for your age and gender.
Aria 2 calculates it for you based on your weight and profile information and sends the data to the Fitbit app.
Calculate Lean Mass
Lean mass is the weight of everything in your body besides fat. Knowing this number helps you determine if you are losing fat and gaining muscle. Aria 2 sends these stats straight to the Fitbit app.
To get more accurate stats, set your scale to the right mode—Regular or Lean.
Track Progress Over Time
When Aria 2 syncs to your app, it converts your stats into easy-to-read graphs that help you see your long-term trends and learn if your hard work is paying off.
Charts + Graphs: See your trends and track progress in easy-to-read charts & graphs on the Fitbit dashboard.
Multiple Users: Recognizes up to 8 users while keeping individual results private.
Easy Smartphone Setup: Set up your scale in minutes using your smartphone's Bluetooth and a Wi-Fi network.
Wireless Syncing: Sync stats wirelessly & automatically to computers and 200+ leading iOS, Android and Windows devices using your home Wi-Fi network.
Works With Fitbit App: See your progress over time and get the motivation to keep pushing towards your goals.
Tracker Compatible: Works with Fitbit watches and wristbands so you can get a better understanding of how your activity impacts your weight.
Sleek Design: Built with a polished glass surface, this scale makes a stylish addition to any home.
- Aria 2 Wi-Fi Smart Scale
- 3 AA batteries
Sensors and Components
- Weight and BMI: Four load cells measure weight. BMI is calculated and displayed based on weight and height.
- Body composition: The scale measures body mass using bioimpedance analysis.
- Backlit LCD display
- Displays weight, BMI, % body fat, and user selection
- Units in pounds, kilograms, or stones
Battery and Power
- Aria 2 uses 3 AA batteries—no power cord necessary.
- Battery type: 3 standard 1.5V size AA batteries (included)
Aria 2 automatically recognizes up to 8 different people. Your weight data syncs to your private Fitbit dashboard, so you can control what data you share.
- Measurement range: 10-400 lbs
Aria 2 is designed to work in a humid bathroom environment. Some condensation due to hot showers, etc. will not damage the scale. The scale should not be submerged. Avoid splashing large amounts of water on the scale. To prevent slipping or accidents, please thoroughly dry the glass top before stepping on the scale.
Warning: Do not use if you have a pacemaker or other internal medical device, or are pregnant. Not intended for use by children under 13. Always consult your physician. Slippery when wet.
- Tempered glass platform
- ABS bottom housing
You will get the most reliable readings on a hard surface (not carpet).
- Operating temperature: 41° to 104° F
- Relative humidity: 15-93%
Storage & Transportation
- -13 to 158°F
Aria 2 syncs automatically and wirelessly and supports Wi-Fi encryption. Network requirements:
- Wireless 802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz
- WEP/WPA Personal/WPA2 personal security supported
- Automatic (DHCP) IP setup (static IP configuration not supported)
- To set up for the first time, you’ll need one of the following: iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
- TLS 1.2, using AES-128, NIST P-256 ECC and SHA-256, with revocation.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.