Fitbit Surge GPS Fitness Running / Activity Watch
Fast,Free shipping with $35 order $248.95 $249.99
Train smarter and go farther with the Fitbit Surge. The Fitbit Surge GPS fitness super watch is designed to help you reach your peak performance. With built-in GPS, multi-sport functionality, and automatic, continuous wrist base heart rate, Surge delivers the stats you need to measure your effort and maximize your training time. Add activity tracking, automatic sleep detection, music control, and text and call notifications, and you have everything you need to stay connected, motivated and in the zone—no matter what goal you’re working toward.
Manufacturer Contact Information
Customer support : E-mail: email@example.com Phone: 877-623-4997 Monday-Friday 6:00am -5:00pm PT
- Charging cable
- Wireless sync dongle
- Surge GPS Watch
- Touch screen
- Monochrome LCD
- Backlight for low light visibility
When using bike tracking, always pay attention and mind the rules of the road.
Although the Fitbit Surge is sweat, rain and splash proof, the device is not swim proof and NOT recommended for swimming. We also recommend taking Surge off before showering because, as with any wearable device, it’s best for your skin if the band stays dry and clean.
If the band gets wet or if you sweat in it, remove and completely dry the band before putting it back on. Clean the band with a mild soap-free cleanser like Cetaphil or Aquanil. Give your wrist a rest by taking the band off every now and then.
Like all heart rate monitoring technologies, accuracy is affected by physiology, location of device, and different movements.
- Operating temperature: -4° to 113°F
- Maximum operating altitude: 30,000 feet
Surge syncs automatically and wirelessly to tablets, computers and 150+ leading iOS, Android and Windows smartphones using Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology.
Sensors and Components
- 3-axis accelerometers
- 3-axis gyroscope
- Digital compass
- Optical heart rate monitor
- Ambient light sensor
- Vibration motor
- Tracks 7 days of detailed motion data – minute by minute.
- Tracks daily totals for past 30 days
- Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Sample rate for GPS is 1 Hz
Battery and Power
We recommend charging your Surge every few days to ensure you are always tracking.
- Battery life: lasts up to 7 days
- Battery type: Lithium-polymer
- Charge time: One to two hours
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0
Surge’s wristband is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sports watches. Surge also has a surgical-grade stainless steel buckle.
Check here for supported Devices.
- Syncing range: 20 feet
- Notifications: Text and call via Bluetooth 4.0
- Music control: via Bluetooth Classic
- Syncing to computers requires Internet connection and USB port
- Syncing to mobile devices requires Bluetooth and Internet connection
- Syncs with Windows Vista and later, Mac OS X 10.6 and up, iPhone 4S and later, iPad 3 gen. and later, and leading Android and Windows devices
SizingWaterproof Fitbit Surge ,Although the Fitbit Surge is sweat, rain and splash proof the device is not swim proof therfore and NOT recommended for swimming
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.