Fitbit Versa Health Companion Wearable Smartwatch
Check out the new Fitbit Versa Smartwatch, an all-day health companion that will help you to truly live your best life. You might be asking yourself how does the new Versa compare to other Fitbit Models like the Ionic or Charge 2. In a nutshell, here are some quick differences.
The Fitbit Ionic share all the same features as the Versa, however, the Ionic has build in GPS where the Fitbit Versa requires connected GPS from your phone.
Fitbit Versa compared to the Fitbit Charge 2, you get all the features of the Charge 2, plus these additional features:
- Female Health Tracking (works with Fitbit App to track menstrual flow and fertility cycle)
- Swim Proof (Water Resistant up to 50M in Pool, Ocean, Shower)
- On-Screen Workouts (get FitStar workouts on your wrist)
- Quick Replies (send quick text replies, coming soon Android Only)
- Payments, Music and Popular Apps
More Info about the Fitbit Versa
The lightweight, water-resistant smartwatch pushes you to reach your health & fitness goals with actionable insights, personalized guidance, on-screen workouts, and much more.
Take control of your day with smart notifications, quick replies to messages (Android only), apps, music, and amazing 4+ day battery life.
- Fitbit Today: Track all of your daily stats, along with personalized insights and reminders all in one place.
- Multi-Day Battery: Enjoy a battery life of 4+ days so you can wear it all day and night without having to worry about charging.
- Store & Play Music: Store and play up to 300+ songs, plus download your favorite stations from Pandora.
- On-Screen Workouts: Personalized workouts give you guidance through every more & adapt based on your feedback.
- Exercise Modes & Connected GPS: Track workouts with 15+ exercise modes & use your smartphone GPS to see real-time pace and distance.
- Popular Apps: Instantly access your favorite apps for weather, sports, and more.
- Notifications & Quick Replies: Get call, text, and calendar alerts and send quick replies. (On select devices, when your phone is nearby. Quick replies coming soon on Android only).
- Purepulse Heart Rate: Continuous heart rate tracking, follow trends over time, see real-time heart rate zones & discover your cardio fitness level.
- Swim-Proof: Water resistant to 50M for wear in the pool or rain. Tracks laps, calories burned, and more during swim workouts.
- Auto Activity & Sleep Tracking: See steps, distance, calories, floors climbed, active minutes, time in light. During sleep track deep & REM sleep.
- Female Health Tracking: Use the Fitbit app to log your period, record symptoms, track ovulation, & discover patterns in your cycle. (Coming summer 2018).
- Designed For All Day: Features a lightweight and durable anodized aluminum case, comfortable band, and bright color touchscreen.
- Accessories & Clock Faces: Wear Versa your was by changing your clock face and switching the wristband.
- Wireless Syncing: Automatically sync stats to 200+ leading iOS, Android, and Wireless syncing.
- Wallet-Free Payments: Built-in NFC chip lets you store and use credit cards right from your watch.(Available on Special Edition models only.)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.