The Golf Laser Range Finder with GPS
- Most accurate laser distance measurements, within 10” to the flag, up to 350 yards/320 meters
- Full-color 2-D CourseView mapping is overlaid on the viewfinder for more than 41,000 courses worldwide
- Image stabilization reduces shakiness and makes it easier to find and range the flag
- Green View feature automatically shows the distance to the front and back of the green
- PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts distances based on an uphill or downhill slope; turns on or off for tournament play.
- Approach Z80 golf laser range finder
- Carry case with carabiner
- microUSB cable
See the Game Differently
Approach Z80 laser range finder with GPS is the most accurate laser range finder available. It also gives you a new perspective on more than 41,000 courses worldwide. You actually see a full-color CourseView and Green View overlay in 2-D for the hole you’re playing, showing distances to the front and back of the green. Then when you activate the laser range finder, you get an amazingly accurate distance to the pin — within 10”. Plus, you also see accurate distances to hazards at the same time. This speeds up play because there’s no need to range them separately. Approach Z80 automatically determines which hole you are currently playing to provide course layout and par information.
Lock Onto the Flag
Image stabilization makes it easier to find and range the flag. The ingenious flag finder locks on the flag of any hole. After flag lock, Green View automatically shows the distance to the front and back of the green through the lens. The view through the range finder shows the hole at 6-times magnification for clear, crisp views with map overlays that show the hole layout.
Help for Uphill and Downhill Shots
The PlaysLike Distance feature adjusts yardages for uphill or downhill shots based on the change in elevation from where you are standing to the location labeled on the map. This makes figuring out which club to use for uphill and downhill shots much easier. And for tournament play, you can turn PlaysLike Distance on or off. There’s even a PinPointer feature that helps show you the direction to the green on blind shots.
See What's In Play
The Laser Range Arc feature draws an arc on the 2-D course view map at the distance the laser ranged, so you can see everything that is in play at that distance.
- Unit dimensions: 4.8" x 3.1" x 1.7" (122.9 x 80.0 x 42.1 mm)
- Weight: 8.0 oz (226 g)
- Battery type: Rechargeable lithium-ion; nonreplaceable
- Battery life: Up to 15 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB
- Full color OLED display
- Diopter adjustment (+/- 4)
- Tournament mode (disables non-conforming features)
Laser Range Finder
- Laser Range to flag: 350 yards/320 meters
- Laser accuracy: +/- 10" (25 cm)
- Magnification: 6x
- Flag Finder with visual confirmation laser has locked onto the flag
- Image stabilization
- Laser range arc (displayed on map)
- PlaysLike Distance (slope correction)
GPS & Maps
- More than 41,000 preloaded course maps
- 2-D course maps displayed in viewfinder
- Green View (automatic when laser ranging the flag)
- Distances to hazards and layups
- Distances to front, center and back of green
- Drive distance arc
- Free course updates
- Auto hole transition
- Par information for each hole
- Auto zoom
- PinPointer (for lining up blind shots)
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.