Garmin D2 Charlie Titanium Bezel GPS Aviator Watch
Luxury Takes Flight with Wrist-worn Precision GPS Mapping
- Elegantly crafted GPS aviator watch features a scratch-resistant sapphire lens, diamond-like carbon (DLC) titanium finished bezel and interchangeable watchbands
- Aviation functions include full-color dynamic moving map, GPS navigation, NEXRAD weather display³, airport information and automatic flight logging
- Smart notifications¹ help you keep in touch, while sport watch functions offer wrist-based heart rate², activity profiles, fitness tracking¹ and more
- Dedicated Direct-to and Nearest buttons plus enhanced flight planning capability allow you to easily build/modify flight plans and transfer to the Garmin Pilot™ app
- Includes baro-adjustable altimeter, compass with HSI, Zulu/UTC time reference, timers/alerts and more
- Battery life: up to 12 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 20 hours in GPS mode or up to 35 hours in UltraTrac™ battery saver mode
Ordinary watches have a movement. Revolutionary watches start a movement. Welcome to the revolution in global flight navigation, sparked by the D2 Charlie aviator watch.
With a rich array of color mapping, weather, waypoint reference and flight logging features, D2 Charlie sets the standard for on-wrist situational reference and backup navigation in your cockpit. You can pan and zoom the watch’s moving map to quickly expand your view of airports, waypoints, terrain, obstacles or weather activity along your route of flight. Wherever you travel, smart notifications¹ (emails, text messages, alerts and more) can display on the watch to help you stay in the know while on the go. And between flights, you can use the latest sport watch features — including Elevate™ wrist-based heart rate monitoring¹, daily activity tracking¹, training metrics and more — to keep up with your personal fitness goals.
Flight Logging Is Automatic
With wireless connectivity to your smartphone, the D2 Charlie series can make quick work of flight logging and other record keeping tasks. During takeoff, the watch will detect your aircraft’s change in altitude and automatically initiate the logbook function — recording date, duration, total flight time and route. Then after your flight is complete, it will sync this logbook data via your smartphone to flyGarmin.com and the Garmin Pilot app.
With its customizable data fields, D2 Charlie makes it easy to access the data that’s most important to you — such as current GPS groundspeed, GPS track, distance from waypoints/airports, estimated time en route, bearing, glide ratio and other key flight parameters. A handy altitude alerting feature can be set to notify you when reaching or leaving a preselected altitude. And you can also select a stopwatch function for timing approaches or flight legs. A baro-based O2 Altitude alert feature vibrates to remind you when supplemental oxygen is required at operating altitudes above 12,500’. Plus, various other timer functions with vibrating alerts can be set to let you know when it’s time to switch fuel tanks or perform other time-critical tasks.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.