Garmin Etrex Touch 35t (Loaded with TOPO US 100K Maps)
- 2.6-inch color capacitive touchscreen
- 3-axis tilt-compensated compass and barometric altimeter
- GPS and GLONASS satellites for faster positioning
- 250,000 preloaded geocaches from Geocaching.com
- 4 GB memory to hold more maps
See the WayeTrex Touch 35 features a sunlight-readable, 2.6-inch color touchscreen display offering intuitive access to worldwide basemap with shaded relief. Durable and waterproof, eTrex Touch 35 is built to keep delivering vital mapping and tracking data no matter what the elements throw at you, standing strong against dust, dirt, humidity and water.
New Tools for Your TrekeTrex Touch 35 features a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass that shows your heading even when you’re standing still, and you don’t have to hold it level. Also added is a barometric altimeter, which tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, and you can even use it to plot barometric pressure over time, which can help you keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Go AnywhereWith an array of compatible mounts, eTrex Touch 35 is designed for use on ATVs, bicycles, boats, as a handheld or in your car. Use the auto mount capability and City Navigator® NT maps for turn-by-turn driving directions, or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV. Wherever you think you might take eTrex, it has the mapping and mounts to get you there.
Go GlobaleTrex Touch 35 can track both GPS and GLONASS satellites simultaneously. Developed by the Russian Federation, GLONASS satellites “lock on” to a position (on average) approximately 20 percent faster than GPS receivers. Using both GPS and GLONASS means the receiver has the ability to lock on to 24 more satellites than using GPS alone.
Add MapsWith its microSD card slot and 4 GB of internal memory, eTrex Touch 35 lets you load TOPO maps and hit the trail, plug in BlueChart® g2 preloaded cards for a great day on the water or City Navigator NT map data for turn-by-turn routing on roads. eTrex Touch 35 also supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery (subscription required) that lets you download satellite images to your device and integrate them with your maps.
Stay ConnectedeTrex Touch 35 lets you share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly through unit-to-unit sharing to compatible Garmin devices. The smart notification feature means you’ll never miss a text, email or notification from your compatible smartphone*, unless you want to. You can even use your eTrex Touch 35 as a remote control for our VIRB® XE, VIRB X and VIRB Elite action cameras.
Keep Your FixWith its high-sensitivity, WAAS-enabled GPS receiver and HotFix® satellite prediction, eTrex Touch 35 locates your position quickly and precisely and maintains its GPS location even in heavy cover and deep canyons.
Find FuneTrex Touch 35 is preloaded with 250,000 geocaches from Geocaching.com. By going paperless, you're not only helping the environment, but also improving efficiency. eTrex Touch 35 stores and displays key information, including location, terrain, difficulty, hints and descriptions, which means no more manually entering coordinates and paper printouts. Simply upload the GPX file to your unit and start hunting for geocaches.
Plan Your Next Trip
Take charge of your next adventure with BaseCamp, software that lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles. It also can transfer an unlimited amount of satellite images to your device when paired with a BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription.
- eTrex Touch 25
- USB cable
- Preloaded with TOPO 100k US Maps
Physical & Performance
- Physical dimensions 2.3” x 4.0” x 1.3” (5.8 x 10.2 x 3.3 cm)
- Display size, WxH : 2.43" x 2.15" (3.6 x 5.5 cm)
- Display resolution, WxH : 160 x 240 pixels
- Display type : 2.6" 65K color TFT
- Weight : 5.6 oz (159 g) with batteries
- Battery : 2 AA batteries (not included); NiMH or Lithium recommended
- Battery life Up to 16 hours
- Water rating : IPX7
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Interface : USB
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Unit-to-unit transfer (shares data wirelessly with similar units)
Maps & Memory
- Ability to add maps
- Built-in memory 4GB
- Accepts data cards microSD™ card (not included)
- Custom POIs (ability to add additional points of interest)
- Waypoints/favorites/locations 4000
- Routes : 200
- Track log : 10,000 points, 200 saved tracks
- Automatic routing (turn by turn routing on roads)
- Custom maps compatible
- Sun and moon information
- Tide tables Yes (with optional Bluechart)
- Area calculation
- Picture viewer
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Smart Notifications
- Live Tracking
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.