Blending sleek aesthetics with robust athletics, the smaller-sized fēnix® 6S multisport GPS watch is ready for any challenge. It’s styled for a trimmer, more comfortable fit on your wrist, with easy-to-access features that include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), built-in activity profiles, VO2 max estimates and more. You can see how your hard work is paying off with performance metrics and training load balance readings. Satellite navigation and tracking functions combine with a 3-axis compass and barometric altimeter to give you confidence on and off the beaten path. This watch eases from workout to workday with smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) to keep you connected and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) or to free you from carrying cash or credit cards. Customizable power manager lets you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life, so you can make battery-extending changes on the fly.
- The rugged, sophisticated design features an always-on 1.2” sunlight-readable display with stainless steel bezel and buttons
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by these devices is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Performance data at your fingertips include training load balance, training status, and running and cycling dynamics
- Navigate the outdoors with built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter; supports multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
- Connected features include smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone) and Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible)
- Battery performance: up to 9 days in smartwatch mode, up to 25 hours in GPS mode, up to 20 days in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 34 days in battery saver watch mode
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.