As our first watch to offer solar charging, fēnix 6X Pro Solar puts no limits on how far you can go. Its 1.4” Power Glass™ lens uses sunlight to extend battery life for off-grid adventures.
As the first Garmin device to offer solar charging on its big 1.4” display, the fēnix® 6X Pro Solar multisport GPS watch puts no limits on how far you can go. Its unique power-replenishing feature extends battery life, so you’ll have more on-wrist time to enjoy the watch’s color mapping, music streaming (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) and other advances. A first-of-its-kind PacePro™ feature helps keep your pacing strategy on track, providing grade-adjusted guidance as you run a course. You’ll have preloaded TOPO maps and ski maps for more than 2,000 worldwide ski resorts. Other highlights include enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate), smart notifications (when paired with a compatible smartphone), Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing, Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible) and more. Designed for all-day wearability, it is the ultimate watch for active lifestyles. Customizable power manager modes let you see and control how various settings and sensors impact battery life. There’s even a new Expedition mode that provides an ultra low-powered GPS mode that will last for weeks
- Solar-powered multisport GPS watch with large 1.4” display (36% larger than previous fēnix® models) uses the sun’s energy to extend battery life and assure more on-wrist time for your off-grid activities
- Features enhanced wrist heart rate (the data and information provided by this device is intended to be a close estimation of your activity and metrics tracked, but may not be precisely accurate) and Pulse Ox (this is not a medical device and is not intended for use in the diagnosis or monitoring of any medical condition) sensing of blood oxygen saturation to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations
- Advanced training features include PacePro™ for grade-adjusted pace guidance throughout your activity plus environmentally adjusted VO2 max and training status estimates
- Navigate the outdoors with preloaded TOPO maps, ski maps for over 2,000 worldwide ski resorts, multiple global navigation satellite system (GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo) support and built-in sensors for 3-axis compass, gyroscope and barometric altimeter
- Support for Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (not all countries and payment networks are eligible), music storage with premium streaming service (may require a premium subscription with a third-party music provider) support, smart notifications(when paired with a compatible smartphone) and more
- Battery performance: up to 21 plus 3 days (assuming all-day wear with 3 hours per day outside in 50,000 lux conditions) in smartwatch mode, up to 15 hours plus 1 hour (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in GPS and music mode, up to 46 plus 10 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in expedition GPS activity mode, and up to 80 days plus 40 days (assuming use in 50,000 lux conditions) in battery saver watch mode
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.