Refined GPS Timepieces for the Athlete Adventurer in You
- Premium multisport watch with durable metal housing and a high-strength, scratch-resistant sapphire lens
- Elevate wrist heart rate technology measures heart rate at the wrist, giving you the option to monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap
- 1.2-inch always-on, sunlight-readable color Garmin Chroma Display
- Outdoor sensors, including GPS and GLONASS satellite reception and barometric altimeter with 3-axis compass
- Receive smart notifications like emails, texts, alerts and more
Battery life: up to 8 days in smartwatch mode (depending on settings), up to 13 hours in GPS mode or up to 25 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode
Crafted of premium jeweler’s grade materials, fēnix Chronos is the first Garmin watch to combine a durable metal housing (containing an EXO omnidirectional GPS and GLONASS antenna in the bezel) with the latest outdoor navigation and fitness training features. These features include Elevate wrist heart rate technology, daily activity tracking, smart notifications, activity profiles and more. Top-tier performance meets sophisticated design in a highly evolved timepiece that fits your style anywhere, anytime.
Elegant Style Meets Robust Performance
fēnix Chronos is available in 3 distinctive styles: steel with a vintage leather band, steel with a brushed stainless steel band and titanium with brushed titanium hybrid band. Each watch design features advanced GPS and GLONASS satellite reception, smart capabilities, rich materials, and styling plus outdoor/training feature sets that differentiate them from other luxury watches on the market. The sapphire lens offers superior hardness and scratch resistance. Plus, the bright, extra-crisp, full-color Garmin Chroma Display features LED backlighting for great visibility in all lighting conditions. Water-rated to 100 meters, each fēnix Chronos model has a battery life of up to 25 hours in UltraTrac mode, 13 hours in GPS mode and up to 1 week in smartwatch mode (all depending on settings). Access to the Connect IQ store allows customization of watch faces and data fields and provides downloadable widgets and apps.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, fēnix Chronos’ Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹ lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities.
Smart notifications through the fēnix Chronos watch let you receive emails, texts, and alerts right on your watch — whether you're on the trail, on the golf course or simply away from your desk. The watch receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone² and lets you know you have a message by displaying the text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Other connected features include automatic upload to our free Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile applications.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
Every fēnix Chronos watch is packed with sophisticated training features to help monitor your form and fitness. The VO2 max estimator crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability, to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Advanced Running Dynamics and Physiological Metrics
Go further with your running data and tap into extended physiological metrics and advanced running dynamics¹. When used with a chest heart rate monitor (like HRM-Run, HRM-Tri or HRM-Swim), fēnix Chronos reports the following data:
- Vertical oscillation and ratio — the degree of 'bounce' in your running motion and the benefit ratio to stride length
- Ground contact and balance — shows how much time, in the running motion, your foot is on the ground rather than in flight and lets you check your running symmetry
- Cadence — the number of steps per minute
- Stride length — determines a responsive current pace
Physiological metrics measure your heart rate to provide:
- Stress score: fēnix Chronos measures your heart rate variability while standing still, for 3 minutes, to provide you with an estimated stress level. The scale of this is 1 to 100; low scores indicate lower stress levels.
- Performance condition: After running for 6-20 minutes, fēnix Chronos compares your real-time condition to your average fitness levels.
- Lactate threshold: Through analysis of your pace and heart rate, fēnix Chronos estimates the point where your muscles start to rapidly fatigue.
Swim Profile, Ski/Board Mode, Rowing and Golf
Beyond its running functions, fēnix Chronos offers special feature sets to help with swim training, skiing, golfing and paddle sports, including stand-up paddle boarding and rowing. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim watch, fēnix Chronos tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just enter the size of the pool you’re swimming in and begin your workout. Ski/Board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. The feature set for paddle sports includes stroke count, stroke rate and even distance per stroke. Golf mode gives you yardage to the front, back and middle of the green for any single course you’ve downloaded from Garmin Connect. You can even use your fēnix Chronos as a glove-friendly remote for wireless control of VIRB action cameras and/or music from your phone.
Navigate Your Way
fēnix Chronos provides comprehensive navigation and tracking to guide you on and off the beaten path using GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) sensor capabilities. There’s also a TracBack® feature to help you navigate back to your starting point the same way you came. Plus, built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
A GPS track log in the watch creates a “bread crumb trail” as you move. This also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With fēnix Chronos, you can create and follow courses as well.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.