Garmin Fenix 3 Sapphire
True Performance Meets True StyleWherever you are, running through the neighborhood or traveling through the woods the Fenix 3 will help guide you. It features different sets for fitness and navigation so you can see only what you need. It also can connect to connect IQ so you can customize the watch to perfectly fight you!
- Stainless steel EXO antenna with GPS + GLONASS support for fast fix and accuracy
- 1.2-inch sunlight readable color Chroma display
- Fitness training features like VO2 max and recovery advisor (when used with a heart rate monitor)
- Outdoor navigation features like 3-axis compass, altimeter and barometer, TracBack and Sight On Go
- Connect IQ compatibility for customized apps, widgets, watch faces and data fields
Serious Style That Stands Up to the Roughest Conditionsfenix 3 is available in 3 bold models: gray with high-strength, scratch resistant, crystal and black band; silver with red band; and the premium sapphire model with a stainless steel band and sapphire lens. Each watch features a protective stainless steel bezel and buttons, and reinforced housing for extra durability. A sunlight-visible high-resolution color Chroma display with LED backlight lets you access your data in any light. fenix 3 is water-rated to 100 meters and has a battery life of up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode, 16 hours in GPS mode and up to 3 months in watch mode (all depending on settings).
Advanced Fitness MetricsFenix 3 is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor, Fenix 3 crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Running Dynamics FeaturesFenix 3 incorporates sophisticated Garmin running watch feedback on your running form by reporting multiple metrics. When used with the HRM-Run monitor, Fenix 3 reports your cadence, vertical oscillation and ground contact time. These metrics are called running dynamics, and they affect your running economy.
Swim Profile and Ski-board modeFenix 3 isn't just for running; special feature sets help swim training and skiing too. Borrowing from the Garmin Swim, Fenix 3 tracks your distance, pace, stroke count and more. You just tell Fenix 3 the size of the pool you're swimming in and begin your workout. Ski-board mode puts speed, distance, vertical drop and an automatic run counter (with Auto Pause for the lift line) and more at your fingertips. You can even use your Fenix 3 as a glove-friendly remote, via ANT+, for the VIRB and VIRB Elite action cameras.
Navigate Your WayNo other navigator GPS plus ABC (altimeter, barometer and compass) wristwatch offers you the combined training functions and our leading GPS technology. Fenix 3 provides comprehensive navigation and tracking functionalities to guide you on and off the beaten track. Its built-in sensors provide information on heading, elevation and weather changes.
It records a GPS track log creating a bread crumb trail as you move. It also allows you to mark locations, such as a start/finish line, course checkpoint, or a campsite, vehicle or other point of interest. With Fenix 3, you can create and follow courses, mark up to 1,000 locations and store up to 10,000 track points and navigate to them.
Plan trips and share adventures with friends and family using BaseCamp. Fenix is equipped with both ANT+ and Bluetooth Smart capabilities to wirelessly share locations, routes and geocaches.
Altimeter, Barometer and CompassFenix 3 is equipped with ABC sensors to provide relevant real-time information. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent, while the barometer can be used to predict weather changes by showing short-term trends in air pressure. The 3-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing whether you're moving or not.
Fenix 3 auto-calibrates its ABC sensors using its GPS receiver and also auto sets the time based on location. For an extremely accurate temperature reading, pair it with our tempe external temperature sensor.
Connect IQFenix 3 uses the Connect IQ platform for specialized software so you can personalize your watch with customized apps, widgets, data fields and unique watch faces that make your Garmin smartwatch even smarter.
Smart notifications lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch, even if you're on the trail. Fenix 3 receives the wireless signal from a compatible smartphone and lets you know you have a message, displaying the text on its own screen whenever you're ready to read it.
- Fenix 3
- Sapphire watch with specified band
- Extra black band & tools
- USB charging/data cable
- AC adapter
*Performance Bundle includes Run Transmitter
Physical & Performance
- Physical Dimensions : 2.00 x 2.00 x 0.60 (51.5 x 51.5 x 15.5 mm)
- Display Size : 1.20 (31 mm)
- Display Resolution : 218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color
- Color display
- Negative mode display
- Weight : Sapphire: 3.2 oz (92 g); Silver: 2.5 oz (70 g)
- Battery : Rechargeable 300 mAh lithium-ion
- Battery Life : Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode
- Water Rating : 5 ATM
- High-sensitivity receiver
- Barometric altimeter
- Electronic compass
- Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)
- Vibration alert
- Music control
- Find my phone
- VIRB control
- Watch Functions : Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm
- Connect IQ app support : Watch faces, data fields, widgets and apps)
- EXO antenna (GPS/GLONASS)
- Wireless Connectivity
- Weather Alerts
- Tempe sensor support
Maps & Memory
- Built-in memory 32 MB; available 23 MB
- Waypoints/favorites/locations : 1,000
- Routes : 50
- Track log : 10,000 points; 100 saved tracks
- Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)
- V02 max estimate
- Recovery advisor
- Race predictor
- Running dynamics
- Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)
- Personal records
- Compatible with Vector
- Multiple bike profiles
- Bike speed/cadence sensor : (Optional accessory required)
Running & Cycling Features
- Heart rate monitor (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required)
- Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)
- Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)
- Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)
- Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)
- Auto multi-sport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)
- Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)
- Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)
- Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)
- Heart rate-based calorie computation : (Optional Heart Rate Transmitter Required)
- Calculates calories burned
- Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)
- Swim metrics (stroke type, stroke count and pool lengths)
- Stroke recognition
- Pool lap recognition
- Open-water swim distance
- Swim workouts
Activity Tracking Features
- Step counter
- Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)
- Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)
- Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)
- Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)
- Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.