Garmin Forerunner 230 GPS Running Watch
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $172.95 $249.99
The manufacturer refurbished version comes with 1 year Garmin Warranty.
The Garmin Forerunner 230 has been replaced by the Garmin Forerunner 630.
Check out what the FR230 offers.
- Tracks distance, pace, time, heart rate¹ and VO2 Max
- Connected features: automatic uploads to Garmin Connect live tracking, audio prompts, music controls, smart notifications and social media sharing
- Activity tracking counts daily steps, distance, calories, and sleep
- Download data fields, watch faces, widgets, and applications from Connect IQ
Customize Your Watch and Your TrainingNo two runners are the same, and neither are their goals. Set yourself up to reach yours by downloading advanced workouts and training plans to your watch from Garmin Connect. You can even customize your data fields, and download watch faces, widgets and applications all for free at Connect IQ.
On and Off the Road RunningA built-in accelerometer captures distance and pace data when you’re running on an indoor track or treadmill, with no need for a separate foot pod accessory. Once you’re done running, it doubles as an activity tracker³, counting your steps and calories throughout the day. It also reminds you to move after sitting for more than an hour. Forerunner 230 is compatible with GPS and GLONASS satellites to locate your position quickly and precisely whether you’re running deep in the woods or near tall buildings.
It's Simple. Period.
Concise, easy-to-understand charts, graphs, maps and more let you view your activities, track progress toward goals and wirelessly upload and share relevant data directly with the online Garmin Connect network. So, you can compete with friends or family members on weekly step or running challenges — and compare your results in real time, using the LiveTrack feature. You can also use the app’s wireless connectivity links to receive current weather conditions, forecasts and smart notifications right on your compatible Garmin device.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||1.77" x 1.77" x 0.46" (45 x 45 x 11.7 mm)|
|Display size, WxH||1.23" (31.1 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution, WxH||215 x 180 pixels|
|Weight||1.4 oz (41 g)|
|Battery life||16 Hours training, 5 weeks watch + AT + Notifications|
|Water rating||5 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)|
|Find my phone|
|Watch functions||Includes date and alarm|
Maps & Memory
|History||200 hours of activity data|
|Virtual Pacer (compares current pace to target)|
|V02 max estimate|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)|
|Bike speed/cadence sensor||Yes (optional)|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (Some versions)|
|Foot pod||Yes (optional)|
|Virtual Partner (train against a digital person)|
|Virtual Racer (compete against other activities)|
|Auto Pause (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)|
|Auto Lap (automatically starts a new lap)|
|Auto Scroll (cycles through data pages during workout)|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)|
|Time/distance alert (triggers alarm when you reach goal)|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation|
|Calculates calories burned|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Garmin Connect compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.