Garmin Approach G8 Certified Refurbished Golf
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $249.95 $315.95
Includes a 1-Year Manufacturer Warranty
Lighter, Sleeker, Smarter
- 3-inch color capacitive touch display; slim and sleek design, tough and durable
- Preloaded with more than 41,000 golf courses around the world — automatic Wi-Fi® course updates; no fees or subscriptions
- PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots
- Smart Notification allows you to receive email, texts, and alerts on your handheld
- PinPointer tells you where the pin is, even if you can’t see it
The sleek, lightweight and durable Approach G8, with a 3-inch capacitive touch color display, is our most feature-packed handheld. G8 starts with precise distances for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, with free Wi-Fi course updates for life, then adds PlaysLike Distances, smart notification messaging, PinPointer blind shot assistance, a rechargeable 15-hour battery, and the online share-and-compare golf community within Garmin Connect.
Despite its slim profile, the Approach G8 debuts a substantial range of features to help you take on any course. PlaysLike Distance gives golfers distances to the target, adjusted for uphill or downhill shots.
Smart Notification lets you receive emails, texts and alerts right on your handheld, even if you’re in the middle of the fairway. G8 receives the wireless signal from your iPhone® 4s or later, let’s you know you have a message, and displays the full text on its own screen whenever you’re ready to read it.
Club Advice remembers how far you hit each club and makes a recommendation based on shot distance. PinPointer lets you know which way to the pin even if you are in the woods or deep in a trap.
For easier viewing, Big Numbers Mode increases the font size of the front, back, and center distances. And Wi-Fi lets you connect to the golf community within Garmin Connect and update courses automatically.
More Scorecard Options
Approach G8 doubles as a digital scorecard for your foursome with scoring options for Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins, and Match Play with adjustable handicaps.
See Targets and Track Stats
Colorful layup arcs at 100, 150, 200 and even 250 yards let you know exactly how far you need to hit when laying up. Touch Targeting lets you touch any point on the sunlight-readable display, and it shows the precise distance to that exact spot — fairway, hazard, landing area, or the front, middle and back of the green.
Enhanced stats keeps track of fairways hit, greens in regulation and putts per round. Check your stats during the round, or download and print them from your computer afterward.
Get on the Green
Zero in on the pin with Green View. Just tap the flag on the map to zoom in on the green — then you can drag the flag to position it where you see it, giving you more accurate yardage.
Garmin Connect Golf Community
Garmin Connect includes an online golf community that lets you play, then share and compare. Download your round and contrast it to your last round, track improvements to your handicap for every course you play. The Garmin Connect golf community can even assemble your ideal round, combining your best score for each hole to get your ideal 18 for that course.
|Physical dimensions||2.1" x 4.4" x 0.6" (5.8 x 11.2 x 1.4 cm)|
|Weight||3.97 oz (112.6 g)|
|Battery||Internal rechargeable lithium polymer|
|Display type||Transflective color TFT touchscreen|
|Display size||1.5" x 2.6" (3.9 x 6.5 cm); 3.0" diag (7.6 cm)|
|Display resolution||240 x 400 pixels|
|Battery life||Up to 15 hours|
Maps & Memory
|Preloaded course maps||38,000 (preloaded)|
|Course preview (see detailed, hole-by-hole preview)|
Daily Smart Features
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)|
|Big numbers mode|
|Digital scorecard||Yes (score up to four players with optional adjustable handicaps; scoring options include Stroke Play, Stableford, Skins and Match Play)|
|Computer scorecard review (save and review scores on computer)||(on Device or Computer)|
|Stat tracking (strokes, putts per round, greens and fairways hit)|
|Save locations (mark course points of interest for future reference)||(Displayed on Course Map)|
|Green View with manual pin position|
|Touch-targeting (touch target on display to see the distance to any point)|
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.