Garmin HRM Swim Heart Rate Transmitter and Strap
Designed specifically for swimmers, the strap is a non slip, soft strap that is comfortable in the water. The transmitter stores heart rate data when in water and sends it to compatible devices when out. This transmitter is compatible with the 920XT, Fenix 3, and Epix
This 2.4 GHz ANT wireless, non-slip strap, stores and forwards heart rate data to compatible devices. The HRM-Swim stores heart rate data when underwater Once out of water, real-time heart rate, interval summaries and stored heart rate are transmitted.
The HRM-Swim stores heart rate data when underwater, then forwards it to the 920XT / epic / fenix 3. Great for Pool Swims and Open Water Swims.
Heart Rate Info:
Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features
ANT+ heart rate
Stores and forwards heart rate
Water rating 5 ATM
Stores up to 20 hours of heart rate data during swims, then forwards it to a compatible devices at the end of the session
Sends real-time heart rate to the watch when the monitor is out of the water
Swim interval heart rate statistics
Resistant to Pool Chemicals
Transmitter Unit Battery CR2032
Transmitter Unit Battery life Approx. 18 months when swimming 3 hours per week
A simple bi-fold adjustment reduces elastic weight and makes sizing easy.
23.0 to 57.0 inches in length x 1.5 inches wide x 0.5 inches deep
58.0 to 145.0 cm in length x 3.8 cm wide x 1.2 cm deep
29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
Garmin Connect Compatible
View a complete picture of your activities with Garmin Connect, the free online community where you can save, plan and share. Create workouts, training plans and goals to get the most out of your device. View detailed swim metrics including heart rate graphs, swim pace, stroke type, mapping and more. Instantly upload through the Garmin Connect Mobile app to share before you finish cooling down. Plus, follow your activity tracking stats, including daily steps, distance and calories burned.
Ca Residents: Click here for Proposition 65 warning
- Unit dimensions (LxWxD): 23.0”-57.0” x 1.5” x 0.5” (58.0 - 145.0 x 3.8 x 1.2 cm)
- Weight: 2.5 oz (72 g)
- Module size: 29.4 x 51.4 x 8.5 mm
- Module weight: 1.8 oz (51 g)
- Size adjustment: Bi-fold
- Sizing range: 23.0”-57.0” (58.0 - 145.0 cm)
- Battery: CR2032
- Battery life: 18 months (swimming 3 hours per week)
- Water rating: 5 ATM
- ANT+® heart rate: yes
- Supports heart rate variability and advanced heart rate features: yes
- 2.4 GHz ANT wireless communication protocol: yes
- Running dynamics: no
- Stores and forwards heart rate: yes
- Swim interval heart rate statistics: yes
- Non-slip design for pool swimming: yes
- Pool chemical resistant: yes
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.