Whether you play baseball or softball or coach players, training with the new Garmin Impact bat swing sensor can help shape the ideal swing. Batters can learn how to improve hand speed, bat speed and position so they quickly can become a better hitter.
- Bat swing sensor with on-device display delivers instant metrics, feedback and coaching tips to help shape the ideal swing
- Get immediate, accurate key swing metrics, including bat speed, hand speed, time to impact, elevation angle and attack angle
- App provides detailed coaching tips and drills developed by professional hitting coaches
- Download the free Impact app to a compatible smartphone to view swing analysis and 3-D swing path, manage multiple players and more
- Set up profiles on the app to compare to similar age, baseball or softball, and skill level
- Impact bat swing sensor
- Charging/data cable
- Quick start manual
- Unit dimensions: 1.5” x 1.4” x 0.5” (38 x 36 x 14 mm), sensor only: 1.6” x 1.6” x 1.9” (40 x 40 x 49 mm), sensor in mount
- Display size: 0.73” x 0.73” (18.5 x 18.5 mm)
- Display resolution: 128 x 128 pixels
- Display type: Sunlight-visible, transflective memory-in-pixel (MIP)
- Weight: 0.6 oz (17 g), sensor only; 1.2 oz (34 g), sensor in mount
- Battery life/type: Up to 10 hours, rechargeable lithium-ion; non-replaceable
- Water rating: IPX7
- Interface: USB
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.