Garmin Montana 680 Handheld GPS
- 4-inch dual-orientation, glove-friendly touchscreen display
- Up to 16 hours (lithium-ion); up to 22 hours (AA batteries)
- Weight - 10.2 oz (289 g) with included lithium-ion battery pack; 11.7 oz (333 g) with 3 AA batteries (not included)
- 8 megapixel autofocus camera; automatically geotags photos
- Tracks both GPS and GLONASS satellites
- 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription
- 3-axis compass with barometric altimeter
- Dimensions 2.9" x 5.7" x 1.4" (7.48 x 14.42 x 3.64 cm)
- Resolution 272 x 480 pixels
Take it hiking. Take it hunting. Take it on the water.
Montana 680 features a dual-orientation, color touchscreen that’s glove friendly and includes a 1-year BirdsEye Satellite Imagery subscription. The digital camera provides high-quality images, excellent resolution and automatically geotags photos with coordinates.
Handheld includes 3-axis tilt-compensated compass, barometric altimeter and access to both GPS and GLONASS satellites for improved positioning and typically faster fixes.
Enjoy the View
Montana 680 has a vast 4-inch, sunlight-readable touchscreen display, giving you vivid colors and high-resolution images. Its easy-to-use touchscreen means you’ll spend more time enjoying the outdoors and less time searching for information.
With an array of compatible mounts, Montana 680 is designed for use on ATVs, in boats, as a handheld or in your car or RV. Use the auto mount with City Navigator® NT maps for spoken, turn-by-turn driving directions or the rugged mount for your motorcycle or ATV.
With Montana 680, you can share your waypoints, tracks, routes and geocaches wirelessly with other compatible Garmin GPS users. Just press “send” to transfer your information to similar devices and let the games begin.
Navigate with Ease
Montana 680 has a built-in 3-axis tilt-compensated electronic compass, which shows your heading even while you’re on the move or not holding it level. The barometric altimeter tracks changes in pressure to pinpoint your precise altitude, or use it to plot barometric pressure over time to help keep an eye on changing weather conditions.
Double Your Power
With a one-of-a-kind dual battery system, the 680 gives you the option of using the rechargeable lithium-ion pack or traditional AA batteries.
Plan Your Next Trip
Our free BaseCamp software lets you view and organize maps, waypoints, routes and tracks. This free trip-planning software even allows you to create Garmin Adventures that you can share with friends, family or fellow explorers. BaseCamp displays topographic map data in 2-D or 3-D on your computer screen, including contour lines and elevation profiles.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.