Swim anywhere, train everywhere with Garmin Swim™ 2, the GPS swimming smartwatch. Use it in the pool or in open water to monitor underwater estimated heart rate at the wrist and track distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and distance per stroke. Garmin Swim 2 includes advanced features for timed sets and logging drills, and a new auto rest feature makes it ideal for all swim levels. This watch’s slim profile won’t slow you down, and you can wear it all day to estimate step count, monitor sleep and more. Analyze your activity, track your progress, or create custom workouts with the Garmin Connect™ online community.
- GPS swimming smartwatch for the pool and open water
- Monitors underwater estimated wrist-based heart rate during swim activities
- Pool swim mode: records distance, pace, stroke count, stroke type and swolf (gauges swimming efficiency)
- Pool mode also includes advanced features like drill logging, custom workouts, timed rests and pacing alerts.
- Open-water swim mode: uses built-in GPS for swims in lakes, oceans or rivers; records distance, pace, stroke count, swolf, stroke rate and stroke distance
- Offers advanced features for staying on pace, logging drills and more
- Includes free online analysis, custom workout creation, storage and sharing on Garmin Connect™ online community
- Connected features (paired with a compatible smartphone) include smart notifications and automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect™ online community
- Tracks steps, monitors sleep, includes connected features and more.
- Battery life: up to 7 days in smartwatch mode, 13hours in GPS and optical heart rate (OHR) mode and 72 hours in pool and OHR mode
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.