Garmin Tactix Bravo Multi-Sport GPS Watch
Fast,Free shipping with $35 order $599.99 $699.99
Garmin Tactix - True Performance Meets Tactical Functionality
- 1.2-inch high-resolution, sunlight-readable Garmin Chroma Display with high-strength domed sapphire lens, capable of switching between 2 modes: day use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Omni-directional stainless steel EXO antenna, with GPS/GLONASS satellite reception, has the ability to track in more challenging environments
- All-black, rugged and durable design inspired by the requirements of tactical gear intended for use in the field
- Black PVD-coated stainless steel buttons, knurled start/stop button, rear case plate and screws
- High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS satellite reception has the ability to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone
tactix Bravo multisport training GPS watch combines specialized tactical functionality with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, all in a stylish, everyday watch. An all-black, rugged and durable design is built for the tactical environment, and dual-mode operation optimizes the sunlight-readable display for day use or night vision goggle compatibility.
Built-in Tactical Features
Tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and dual-format position format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports MGRS, Degrees Minutes Seconds and more.
Advanced Fitness Metrics
tactix Bravo watch is packed with training features to tell you about your form and fitness. The first is the VO2 max estimator. When used with a heart rate monitor¹, tactix Bravo crunches data, including your running speed, beats per minute and heart rate variability to estimate the maximum volume of oxygen you can consume per minute. Track changes to your VO2 max to see your fitness gains and to compare with your peers. Other fitness metrics include recovery advisor with a recovery timer and recovery check, plus a race predictor, which estimates your ideal finish time based on your current VO2 max number.
Physical & Performance
|Physical dimensions||2.0” x 2.0” x 0.6” (51.5 x 51.5 x 16.0 mm)|
|Display size, WxH||1.2” (30.4 mm) diameter|
|Display resolution, WxH||218 x 218 pixels; transflective MIP color; sapphire lens|
|Negative mode display|
|Weight||With silicone band: 3.09 oz (87.5 g); With nylon strap: 2.84 oz (80.5g)|
|Battery||Rechargeable 300mAh lithium-ion|
|Battery life||Up to 50 hours in UltraTrac mode; up to 20 hours in GPS training mode; up to 6 weeks in watch mode|
|Water rating||10 ATM|
|Smart notifications (displays email, text and other alerts when paired with your compatible phone)|
|Watch functions||Time of day (12/24h), calendar (day/date), daily alarm, stop watch, timer, sunrise/sunset alerts|
Maps & Memory
|Built-in memory||32 MB; available 23 MB|
|Virtual Pacer™ (compares current pace to target)|
|V02 max estimate|
|Accelerometer (calculates distance for indoor workouts, without need for a foot pod)|
|Compatible with Vector™|
|Multiple bike profiles|
|Bike speed/cadence sensor|
|Heart rate monitor||Yes (Some versions)|
|Virtual Partner® (train against a digital person)|
|Virtual Racer™ (compete against other activities)|
|Auto Pause® (pauses and resumes timer based on speed)|
|Multi-sport (changes sport mode with a press of a button)|
|Auto multisport (switch sport modes with 1 button press)|
|Advanced workouts (create custom, goal-oriented workouts)|
|Pace alert (triggers alarm if you vary from preset pace)|
|Interval training (set up exercise and rest intervals)|
|Heart rate-based calorie computation|
|Calculates calories burned|
|Training Effect (measures impact of an activity on your aerobic fitness)|
|Pool swim metrics (lengths, distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)|
|Stroke type identification (e.g. freestyle)|
|Open water swim metrics (distance, pace, stroke count/rate, calories)|
|Measures shot distance (calculates exact yardage for shots from anywhere on course)|
|Yardage to F/M/B (distance to front, middle and back of green)|
|Yardage to layups/doglegs|
|Tracks stats (putts per round, greens & fairways hit, average distance)|
|Sun and moon information|
Activity Tracking Features
|Auto goal (learns your activity level and assigns a daily step goal)|
|Move bar (displays on device after a period of inactivity; walk for a couple of minutes to reset it)|
|Sleep monitoring (monitors total sleep and periods of movement or restful sleep)|
|Garmin Connect™ compatible (online community where you analyze, categorize and share data)|
|Automatic sync (automatically transfers data to your computer)|
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.