Premium GPS Watch with Tactical Functionality
- 1.2” high-resolution, sunlight-readable display with a domed sapphire lens; switch between daytime use and night vision goggle compatibility
- Includes preloaded TOPO mapping plus routable map navigation
- Rugged design includes a black diamond-like carbon (DLC) coated titanium bezel, black titanium rear cover, and stainless steel buttons — plus built-in Elevate wrist-based heart rate monitoring
- Tactical-specific features include Jumpmaster, waypoint projection, dual-position GPS formatting and preloaded tactical activity
- Built-in navigation sensors include GPS and GLONASS plus a three-axis compass, barometer, altimeter, and gyroscope
- Up to 12 days battery life in smartwatch mode, up to 20 hours in GPS mode and up to 35 hours in UltraTrac battery saver mode.
Combining specialized tactical functions with smart features for fitness training and outdoor navigation, our tactix Charlie multisport GPS watch is the one you’ll want for demanding environments — anywhere from field ops to corporate office. The ultra-rugged, all-black watch features routable color TOPO maps, wrist-based heart rate, fitness training metrics, night vision goggle compatibility and more. Its DLC coated titanium bezel maximizes resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
Map Your Route to Success
Whether you’re on training maneuvers or just out for a jog, the tactix Charlie watch’s built-in mapping and navigation features help keep you oriented and on course. Full-color TOPO mapping comes preloaded, with map data optimized for at-a-glance navigation and location tracking. GPS and GLONASS satellite network reception allows you to track in more challenging environments than GPS alone. Plus, you can use your watch to create and follow courses as well as mark locations for such things as your campsite, vehicle, course checkpoints or other points of interest.
Navigate the Outdoors Your Way
In addition to map-based guidance, your tactix watch also provides a set of ABC (altimeter, barometer, and compass) sensors to guide you on or off the beaten path. The built-in altimeter provides elevation data to accurately monitor ascent and descent for activities such as hiking, while the tilt-compensated three-axis electronic compass keeps your bearing — whether you’re moving or not.
Built-in Tactical Features
The watch’s tactical features include Jumpmaster activity, projected waypoints and a dual-format GPS Coordinate Data Page that supports display of MGRS, degrees/minutes/seconds and more.
Monitor Your Performance, Training, and Recovery
For serious physical training and fitness activities, tactix Charlie offers advanced performance monitoring capabilities. Training status is a new tool that automatically evaluates your recent exercise history and performance indicators to let you know if you’re training productively, peaking or overreaching. The new anaerobic training effect metric opens a window of insight to a critical dimension of training, telling you how your training is improving your ability to push the limits. You can even view your overall training load, which measures your exercise volume from the last 7 days and compares it to the optimal range for your fitness and recent training history. For added motivation, you can download advanced workouts and training plans from Garmin Connect.
Wrist-based Heart Rate
On your wrist, Elevate wrist heart rate technology¹ lets you monitor your heart rate without wearing a chest strap. In addition to counting steps and monitoring sleep, the watch uses heart rate to provide calories burned information and quantify the intensity of your fitness activities. It also measures your heart rate variability to calculate a stress score that helps you assess what level of activity your body is ready for.
Stay Smartly Connected
tactix Charlie supports smart notifications when paired with a compatible device. Receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch — whether you’re on the trail, in the field or simply away from your desk. Other connected features include automatic uploads to our Garmin Connect online fitness community, live tracking and social media sharing through our free Garmin Connect and Garmin Connect Mobile applications.
Premium Materials, Robust Performance
Built for rugged go-anywhere use, the all-black, antireflective tactix Charlie watch is crafted of the finest premium-grade materials. Its lightweight titanium bezel features a DLC coated surface and stainless steel buttons, offering maximum resistance to abrasion and corrosion. There’s a scratch-resistant domed sapphire lens plus an always-on, high-resolution, full-color Garmin Chroma Display with user-activated “night vision mode,” which reduces backlight settings to a level that doesn't interfere with the operation of night vision goggles. The watch is water-rated to 10 ATM (100 meters), and it comes with an all-weather black silicone band. For added variety, there’s also a wide selection of QuickFit bands in your choice of premium leather, metal or silicone — so it’s easy to mix and match styles to go with any sport or activity.
Custom Apps, Watch Faces and More
You can customize your tactix Charlie with free downloads from our Connect IQ store. Change your watch face, add data fields, or get apps and widgets for information at a glance.
Garmin is continually working with top companies and developers to build strategic relationships that add even more value to your tactix Charlie multisport watch. Names such as Uber, Strava, AccuWeather and many others offer apps and enhancements that let you tailor your watch to fit your lifestyle in more ways than ever.
Add power data to your training by downloading our Running Power app from the Connect IQ store onto your compatible watch. Developed by Garmin Labs, the Running Power app taps into metrics — such as pace, vertical oscillation, grade and even local wind conditions — to determine the amount of power you’re applying at the ground as you run. When you know how much power you’re expending from minute to minute and mile to mile, you’re better able to pace yourself, which can help keep you from tiring out too quickly.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.