Your Lights Need to be Smarter, Not Brighter
- Works independently and seamlessly integrates with compatible Edge® cycling computers¹
- As rider’s speed increases, the headlight automatically projects further ahead or closer as a rider’s speed decreases when paired with select Edge computers
- As light conditions change, the smart Varia headlights and tail light automatically get brighter or dimmer, when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000
- Adjustments, including on/off, can be made manually with the use of an included remote
- With 2 tail lights you can indicate impending right or left turns
Varia smart bike lights help to create a safer riding environment by adjusting to changing light conditions as well as bike speed when paired with select Edge computers¹. As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it’s needed most. As ambient light fades or gets brighter, both the headlight and tail light adjust automatically when paired with a light-sensing Edge 1000 bike computer. Beam cutoff prevents headlight from blinding oncoming drivers.
As speed increases, the headlight automatically projects light further ahead to where it’s needed most.
Whoever You Are, Wherever You Ride, Day or Night
Whether you are training, commuting or just out for a pleasant evening ride with the family, Varia bike lights can adjust for speed and light conditions to put the light where you need it the most. Manual on/off controls allow you to use the lights for daylight rides as well.
Varia Radar Alerts You to Traffic Approaching From Behind
The Varia line of cycling awareness products also includes rearview radar that can alert you — through compatible Edge bike computers¹ or a head unit — when traffic behind you is getting close. The radar picks up cars or trucks at 153 yards (140 meters) and can track multiple targets as they approach. The tail light also warns approaching vehicles to a cyclist ahead.
What's Included With the Combo Package
- Varia headlight
- Tail light
- Varia remote with road bike mount and mountain bike mount
- Universal out-front mount
- Seat-post quarter turn mount
- Tail light multi-location quarter-turn mount
- microUSB cable
- Dimensions: Headlight: 1.9” x 3.6” x 1.6” (4.8 x 9.2 x 4.0 cm); Tail light: 1.5” x 3.6” x 0.7 (3.8 cm x 9.2 cm x 1.7 cm)
- Weight: Headlight: 7.8 oz (222.0 g); Tail light: 1.8 oz (52.0 g)
- Modes: Headlight: High beam, low beam, auto beam; Tail light: Continuous, pulse
- Lux (headlight use only): 100 Lux at 10 meters
- Lumens: Headlight: 600; Tail light: 22
- Battery life (high power mode): Headlight: 2.5 hours; Tail light: 4 hours
- Charge time: Headlight: 6 hours; Tail light: 2 hours
- Water rating: IPX7
Compatible with Garmin Cycling Computers
Edge Explore 1000
Edge Explore 820
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.