Garmin Varia UT800 Smart Headlight
Love riding, but feel restricted when the sun goes down? Well, no matter when you ride Garmin has a new Varia light for you! When paired with a compatible Edge cycling computer, the UT800 automatically adjusts brightness to give the lumens you need for up to 4 hours. When your speed varies, Varia UT800 adjusts too, so you can ride with confidence.
See the Light
The smart capabilities of the Varia UT800 allow you to pair it to compatible Edge computers with light sensors. Once paired, Varia UT800 automatically adjusts its beam intensity based on speed and ride profile so you get more light when you’re riding faster while conserving battery power at slower speeds. It also automatically adjusts to ambient light conditions and battery capacity to extend your ride. All it takes is a simple touch of your Edge computer or a dedicated remote to turn your lights on or off, control brightness and more.
Varia makes it easy to tailor your light output to the conditions. Varia UT800 features 5 light modes, including high (800 lumens), medium (400 lumens), low (200 lumens), night flash (100 to 300 lumens) and day flash (more than 700 lumens). At full power, it’s visible in daylight from more than 1 mile (1.6 km) away.
Ready to Ride
The Varia UT800 smart headlight features a low-profile lightweight design that attaches to your handlebar with an out-front mount or to your helmet with a helmet or friction mount², and it weighs less than 140 grams.
¹When paired with compatible Edge devices with ambient light sensor.
²Rider should adhere to local laws regarding light placement while riding on the road. The Varia UT800 does not conform to StVZO regulations.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.8" x 1.3" x 1.2" (96.6 mm x 33.5 mm x 29.7 mm); 1.8" with flange (44.7 mm with flange)
- Weight: 4.6 oz (130.0 g)
- Battery life: 1.5 hours, high; 3.0 hours, medium; 6.0 hours, low; 25.0 hours, day flash; 6.0 hours, night flash
- Lumens: 800
- CREE LED: yes
- Degrees of visibility: 270°
- Visibility distance: 1 mile (1.6 km)
- Water rating: IPX7
In the Box
Varia UT800 Urban Edition
- Varia UT800 smart headlight
- Charging cable
- Universal out front mount
- Quarter turn to friction mount
Varia UT800 Trail Edition
- Varia UT800 smart headlight
- Charging cable
- Helmet mount
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.