Garmin Vector S Pedal Based Power Meter with 2S upgrade kit
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $699.99 $899.99
Measure your power output at the pedal, the Vector power meter tells you all you need to know to perfect your ride. With the Vector you can tell the cadence of your ride, and how intense the ride is. The Vector is an easy to install ANT+ accessory.
Comes with upgrade kit to convert to 2S Pedal.
Single-sensing Pedal-based Power Meter
- Affordable power meter with option to upgrade to dual-sensing system
- Measures power output at the pedal, where force is applied
- Calculates average power at various time intervals
- Measures cadence and total power (watts)
ANT+™ wireless protocol
Measure Where It MattersVector S changes how power is measured and how cyclists get power. Vector S measures power at the pedal, where force is applied. It’s a direct measurement power meter that delivers reliable, accurate data. This single-sensing system measures forces on the left pedal to approximate total power.
Easy to Buy, Install and OwnVector the past, power meters were difficult to install and often involved making mechanical tradeoffs for your bike. But with Vector S, you can walk into your local bike shop, purchase the system, and then install it yourself in minutes. There’s no need for a mechanic and no downtime while your bike is in the shop. If you decide to upgrade to the dual-sensing Vector system later to achieve direct left/right accuracy, left/right balance data and other data features, you can simply purchase the upgrade pedal separately. The Vector S system includes left pedal with embedded power meter, a right pedal without sensor, pedal pod and related hardware. With additional crank arm clearance — in thickness and width — Vector fits almost any bike. The standard pedal pods fit crank arms 12–15 mm thick and 44 mm wide. The large pedal pods fit crank arms 15-18 mm thick and 44 mm wide.
Behind the WattsVector S works by measuring the deflection in the pedal spindle as you pedal. By comparing that measured deflection to a factory calibration, Vector can determine how much force you’re applying to the pedal. It measures a few hundred times per second. Built-in accelerometers also measure your pedaling cadence. The force sensor and related electronics are permanently and securely sealed within the left pedal spindle.
Complete Cycling SuiteUse a compatible device, such as Edge® 500, 510, 800, 810, 1000 or Forerunner® 910XT, to take your training to the next level. Vector S measures total power and cadence and sends the data to compatible Edge cycling computers or other ANT+ enabled devices. Save, plan and share your ride at our free online community, Garmin Connect. WARNING: The maximum weight limit of the cyclist using the Vector system is 200 lbs (90 kg). Cyclists over this weight limit risk personal injury and property damage.
- Vector pedals
- Pedal pod (standard or large, depending on the version selected)
- Cleats and hardware
- USB ANT+ Stick
- Battery life: 175 hours
- Weight (approximate, per pedal) Left pedal : Pedal body: 152.0 g, Pedal pod: 22.3 g, Cleat and hardware: 37.5 g, Total: 211.8 g / Right pedal : Pedal body: 163.5 g, Cleat and hardware: 37.5 g, Total: 201.0 g
Pedal Body and Assembly
- Lightweight composite body
- Stainless steel wearplate
- CNC machined, hardened stainless steel spindle
- Bushing and sealed cartridge bearings
- Adjustable tension binding
- LOOK Kéo-compatible
- ANT+™ transmitters
- User-replaceable battery (2032 coin cell)
- Minimum of 175 hours of active cycling operation
- High durability thermoplastic with anti-slip rubber surface pads
- 6 degrees of float
- LOOK Kéo-compatible
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.