O2Cool ArticSqueeze 20 Insulated Bottle with Mist 'N Sip Top
O2COOL's ArcticSqueeze is the perfect drinking bottle for your bike, sporting or outdoor activity. This product is flexible, easy to squeeze and provides you with a high flow rate of water and a fine mist to cool you down. Its insulated design keeps your water colder longer. O2COOL’s patented Mist 'N Sip products provide a unique combination all in one - Misting and Drinking. The mist feature helps to cool you down on the outside while you stay hydrated on the inside. We offer a wide selection of different drinking and bottle options to quench your fitness and outdoor thirst.
- 2-in1 Mist 'N Sip function
- Double-wall insulated Keeps beverages colder, longer
- Flexible, easy to squeeze bottle
- No leak, pull-top spout
- Bottle fits most bicycle cages
- Built-in carry loop for easy transport
- 20oz. capacity
- BPA free; LDPE material
- Double-wall insulated construction
- Capacity: 20 ounces
- Material: LDPE
- BPA Free
- Product Dimensions (retail packaging): 2.8" x 3.3" x 11.2"
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Hand washes only with warm soapy water before each use.
- Fill with clean water and ice only.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.