Omron BP629 Automatic Wrist 3 Series Blood Pressure Monitor
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $46.99 $49.99
Lightweight, portable wrist blood pressure monitor. Take your blood pressure on the go, the 629 uses an averaging technology to display an average blood pressure of 3 readings taken within a 10 minute period. The BP629 Cuff Fits wrists 5 1/4" to 8 1/2" in circumference.
- Digital Wrist Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor
- Instruction manual
- Quick start guide
- 2 AAA batteries
- Storage case
- Omron is world’s leading recommended brand by doctors and pharmacists and is a producer of #1 selling blood pressure monitors for over 40 years.
- Hypertension Indicator is a vital feature of Omron’s blood pressure monitoring devices. It will alert the user about any increase in the blood pressure and irregular heartbeat, above the normal international guidelines, while your blood pressure is been taken.
- Advanced Averaging is another important feature that will automatically display the last 3 readings taken within a timespan of 10 minutes.
- There are 60 memory sticks available with date and time stamps, to allow the user for easy reviewing of the data with a touch of a button.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.