Omron Alvita Ultimate Pedometer
Clip on pedometer that accurately counts steps, aerobic steps, distance, and calories, all to motivate you to do more every day. Uses Tri-Axis technology to count steps even if the device is flat, verticle, or horizontal.
- Product Dimensions: 1.6 x 0.5 x 2.2 inches ; 4 ounces
- Four Activity Modes: Tracks steps, aerobic steps, distance and calories to keep you motivated to go further each day.
- Tri-Axis Technology: Counts steps accurately and quietly, whether positioned flat, vertically, or horizontally.
- Automatic Stride Function: Makes set-up a breeze because the pedometer automatically suggests stride length based on your height and weight inputs; or you can calculate your own and input it yourself
- Weekly Log: Stores up to seven days of information in memory; resets to zero at midnight, so you're ready to go every morning.
- Automatic Reset: The slate gets wiped clean at midnight, so you can easily track your daily steps and distance.
- Light Weight: This pedometer clocks in at 0.8 oz, and includes a large display and buttons for easy operation.
- Easy To Replace Battery: No tools required to replace/remove battery, simply slide the lock on the back to remove the battery cover
Grab, Go, TrackEvery step you take is in the direction of a healthier lifestyle, so why not find out how many steps you are taking each day with Omron's Alvita Ultimate Pedometer (HJ-325). Replacing the popular HJ-112, the small and lightweight Alvita Ultimate features Omron's validated tri-axis technology allowing you to stow it in your pocket or purse and still get an accurate step count, while also offering the traditional option of wearing it on your hip with the enclosed holder.
- Replacing the HJ-112, it tracks steps, aerobic steps (a.k.a. Healthy steps), distance walked and calories burned for better health tracking
- Omron's validated tri-axis technology increases accuracy and allows you to wear the pedometer at the hip or place it in your pocket or bag
- Stride is automatically calculated based on height and weight for easy set-up
- Previous 7 days of activity is accessible on display for viewing up to the minute results
- Low battery indicator and battery saving mode make sure you don't lose any steps and helps extend battery life
- Pedometer HJ325 (Blue)
- Strap with clip
- CR2032 battery installed
- Instruction manual
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.