Polar A300 Activity & Sleep Tracker
Fast,Free shipping with $35 order $99.95 $159.95
Not only keeping track of your daily activities while you're on your feet working hard but still working hard to track your sleep long after you've retired for the night!
A300 follows daily activity, sleep, steps and calories. Flow web service and app explains the benefits your active choices bring each day. HR based training guidance helps you to train right to improve your fitness. Changeable wrist straps with trendy colors make sure A300 fits to every style.
Multiple colors to choose from and easily navigated smartphone connectivity allows a higher level of customization for your personal preference.
- Daily activity goal, activity guidance and activity benefit - Polar A300 provides feedback to guide you towards a more active lifestyle, Tracks daily activity, calories, steps and distance covered, Vibrating inactivity alerts help you keep moving throughout the day
- Polar training program - Syncs with free Polar Flow app and web service for additional workout planning, motivation and guidance
- HR based training guidance (Optional HR Transmitter Required) - H7 Bluetooth Smart heart rate sensor (Optional) for continuous, accurate heart rate, rechargeable battery can last up to four weeks, Easily charges with simple plug and play USB
- Sleep time and sleep index - Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality, Get a better understanding of your sleep patterns and how they affect your activity levels
- Changeable wristband - Six additional vibrantly colored wristbands are sold separately
- Fully waterproof for swimming - 30 meters
Following Polar’s success in traditional HR monitors, the Polar A300 is the beginning of new era of fitness monitors. In addition to the familiar HR based Polar smart training features, the A300 also includes daily activity tracking with mobile connectivity to Polar’s Flow application.
- 24/7 Activity Tracking : Tracks your daily activity at different intensity levels, and shows steps, distance and burned calories.
- Activity Goal : Your daily activity goal and guidance on how to reach it.
- Activity Benefit : Feedback about your daily, weekly and monthly activity.
- Fitness Test : Tells you exactly how your fitness is progressing by measuring your aerobic fitness at rest and evaluating your maximal oxygen uptake.
- Heart Rate : When paired up with Polar H7 heart rate sensor, measures your every heartbeat and lets you know if you’re mostly burning fat or improving your fitness. Gives the most accurate calorie burn in heart rate based training.
- Smart Calories : Shows exactly how many calories you've burned.
- Inactivity Alert : Vibrates when you've been sitting still for too long.
- Sleep Duration and Quality : Automatically tracks your sleep time and quality. See and learn from your sleeping patterns in Polar Flow web service and app.
- Polar Flow Web Service and App : Free online community and service that helps understand the impact of your activity and see the long term progress you make.
- Changeable Wristband : Vibrantly colored wristbands are easily changed to reflect your mood and style.
- Simple Charging : Charges conveniently with a simple plug and play USB.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.