Polar A370 Strapless HR Fitness Wearable
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $129.00 $179.95
The Polar A370 is an updated version to the Polar A360. The A370 is an intelligent, powerful wrist-based fitness tracker with continuous heart rate readings without wearing a chest strap. You can even use the A370 as a heart rate sensor by pairing it to your favorite fitness app. The A370 utilizes your smartphone's GPS capabilities to provide you with critical data while you train. The sleep plus feature not only records your sleeping patterns but also detects when your sleep has been interrupted in order to provide you with more useful feedback.
- Strapless Heart Rate: Have the A370 intelligently track your heart rate through the twists and turns of everyday life.
- Assisted GPS: Use your phone’s GPS to track speed, distance, and route.
- Improved Sleep Analysis: Get the valued insight you need to get a good nights rest.
- Broadcast Heart Rate: The A370 can be used as an HR sensor. Pair it to your favorite fitness app.
- 3rd Party Compatibility: Exercise and activity data is automatically sent and is available to be used in services where you allow it. Connect your Flow account for example to Apple Health Kit, Google Fit, and MyFitnessPal.
- Mobile Connectivity: Seamless communication via Bluetooth Smart to Polar Flow app on mobile devices.
- Smart Notifications: Get an alert whenever you receive a call or a text.
Featuring Polar Smart Coaching
Polar’s unique Smart Coaching feature offers the best possible guidance on how to develop your training as well as helpful feedback on your progress.
- Sleep Plus: The A370 tracks not only the timing, amount, and quality of your sleep but also automatically detects when your sleep is interrupted.
- Activity Benefit: When it comes to an active lifestyle, even the small things make a difference. Learn how your everyday choices benefit your health and well-being.
- Running Program: Whether training to set a personal best in a 5k or running your first marathon, set a race target and let our online program guide you towards your goal.
- Training Benefit: Need some motivating feedback after your work out? Polar’s Training Benefit immediately explains what type of physiological benefit you gained from your training.
24/7 Activity Tracking:
Tracks your daily activity at five intensity levels for 24 hours a day, seven days a week, and provides a complete picture of all of your activity. It counts your active time, daily burnt calories, steps, distance from steps and sleep.
It’s based on the analyses of the frequency, intensity and regularity of your movements together with your physical information.
Intensity levels are:
- Resting (sleep and rest, lying down)
- Sitting (sitting or other passive behavior)
- Low (standing work, light household chores)
- Medium (walking and other moderate activities)
- High (jogging, running and other intense activities)
You can also see how different activity intensities accumulate daily activity: the higher the intensity, the faster you’ll reach your activity goal. Find more examples for low, medium and high intensity activities in Polar Flow app and web service.
Tracking your activity is more than just counting steps. Polar A370’s wrist-based heart rate monitor intelligently tracks your heart rate 24/7, giving you a more accurate look at your daily activity and calories burned. Easily see how your heart rate responds to the peaks and valleys of your day.
- Tracking your activity is more than just counting steps. Polar A370’s wrist-based heart rate monitor intelligently tracks your heart rate 24/7, giving you a more accurate look at your daily activity and calories burned. Easily see how your heart rate responds to the peaks and valleys of your day.
Provide an easy way to adjust and monitor the intensity of your training. By using hear rate zones you can also follow heart rate-based training programs. The default zones are based on your HRmax.
Different training intensities have different training benefits, for instance light intensity enhances basic aerobic endurance and hard intensity improves your body’s ability to sustain high intensity exercise and your maximal oxygen uptake.
The default heart rate zones are divided into five intensity zones based on the percentage of your maximum heart rate:
- Very light (50–60% HRmax)
- Light (60–70% HRmax)
- Moderate (70–80% HRmax)
- Hard (80–90% HRmax)
- Maximum (90–100% HRmax)
You can define the zone limits yourself as you want. More detailed information about this can be found in the Polar Flow web service.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.