Polar H10 Bluetooth / ANT + Heart Rate Transmitter
Free shipping within the Continental US on orders of $20 or more $79.99 $89.95
Check out the Polar H10, Bluetooth transmitter, the newest member of the Polar heart rate measurement team. The Polar H10 is replacing the Polar H7 bluetooth transmitter and here is why.
Built off everything you've come to know and love from Polar heart rate technology, the H10 is setting the standard for consistent, accurate heart rate recording. The H10 combines the latest in Bluetooth Smart technology with updated algorithms that provide the precision athletes today demand from a heart rate monitor. Whether using it with your Polar unit, favorite smart device or the exercise equipment at your local health club, the Polar H10 will help you get the most out of your training.
Newer version now with ANT+ capabilities.
ANT+™ is a wireless transmission protocol like Bluetooth®, but it does not require pairing like Bluetooth does. When you send ANT+ signal the nearest compatible ANT+ receiver is able to pick it up.
New Polar heart rate sensors H10 and OH1 are now compatible with ANT+ and current H10 and OH1 sensors will be too with the upcoming firmware updates. To see if your sensor is ANT+ compatible already from the factory, check the unit for an ANT+ logo:
Polar sensors send your heart rate signal via Bluetooth and ANT+ and H10 also via 5 kHz GymLink, at the same time. This is handy if you want to see your heart rate also with ANT+ cycling computers and gym equipment for example.
ANT+ HR transmission is on by default. You can turn it off in the Polar Beat mobile app.
- Go to Settings > HR sensor.
- Toggle off ANT+.
You can turn it on again later, if you want. Having it on doesn't really affect battery life, but it does make your heart rate visible to any ANT+ devices nearby.
GOOD TO KNOW
- ANT+ does not work under water.
- When you replace batteries in the H10 sensor, the ANT+ setting resets to default setting, ie. on.
- The earliest sensor firmware versions supporting the ANT+ setting are: H10 v.3.0.35 or newer and OH1 v. 2.0.8 or newer.
- To see the ANT+ setting in Beat, keep your app up-to-date.
(Packaging may vary, sometimes shipped in bulk packaging)
Available in sizes XS-S, M-XXL, and XXXL.
XS-S: 20-26 in
M-XXL: 25.5-36 in
XXXL: 30-45.5 in
|Key Benefits Include:|
|GoPro Hero 4 &
Hero 5 compatibility
|Enhanced battery life||
When paired with a Polar wrist unit or the Beat mobile application, the H10 heart rate sensor opens up a host of unique Polar Smart Coaching features. The feedback they provide will guide the user towards their fitness goals safely and efficiently.
Delivers motivating feedback after your workout describing the effect of the exercise session.
Calculate the number of calories burned (based on personal height, weight, age, max HR).
An easy 5 minute test that measure your aerobic fitness. Taking the test regularly allows you to track your progress.
An simple-to-use feature, Energy Pointer visually shows if the main effect of your exercise is fat burning or fitness improvement.
Why Train with Heart Rate
• The key to reaching any exercise goal is to exercise at the right intensity, not too hard or too easy for the right amount of time
• Your heart rate is the only true and accurate measure of your intensity level while exercising.
• A heart rate monitor is the easiest and most effective way to continuously measure your heart rate while you are exercising
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.