Polar H7 Bluetooth Smart Heart Rate Chest Transmitter
Free shipping within the Continental US on orders of $20 or more $54.95 $79.95
When you exercise you don’t always have to push your body to failure to get the most out of your training session. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor allows you to Listen to your heart to train at the right intensity, and stay in your target heart rate zone to get the maximum benefit from your heart rate training.
The Polar H7 heart rate sensor connects to your smart device (iPhone 4S or higher, iPod Touch 5th generation or higher, iPad 3rd generation or higher, iPad mini and Android devices using os 4.3 or later) using Bluetooth Smart, keeping the battery drain low on both devices.
The H7’s soft fabric chest strap seamlessly adapts to your body shape, bringing full freedom of movement to your training. The Polar H7 heart rate sensor provides live heart rate data on the Polar Beat application. When used together you can gain access to even more of the app’s features, including smart calorie tracking, Sports Zones for finding the right intensity for your workout, and deeper analysis of your workout’s training benefit. Polar H7 heart rate sensor is part of a complete system. When used with a compatible smartphone, it will require an application supporting heart rate functionality for Bluetooth 4.0 low energy. H7 can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers.
- Uses low energy Bluetooth smart technology and coded 5 kHz transmission, providing ECG-accurate heart rate to any Bluetooth smart ready device and compatible Polar training computers
- Provides live heart rate on your mobile training application, including the Polar Beat app, to make the most of every session
- Long transmission range (~10m)
- User replaceable battery
- Includes a soft and comfortable hand washable fabric chest strap
Measurement for Strap Size should be taken right below the pectoral muscles or breasts.
XS/SM - 20-30 Inches
Med/XL - 30-45 Inches
XXXL - 45-60 Inches
Polar H7 heart rate sensors have two parts: the chest strap & the connector. The heart rate sensor is worn around your chest, just below chest muscles.
Wear the heart rate sensor
1a. Moisten the plastic electrode areas on the reverse side of the strap.
1b. If the strap has textile electrodes, wet them under running water.
2. Attach the connector to the strap. Adjust the strap length to fit tightly but comfortably around your chest.
3. Tie the strap around your chest, just below the chest muscles, and attach the hook to the other end of the strap.
4. To ensure good heart rate signal detection, check that the moist electrode areas are firmly against your skin and that the Polar logo of the connector is in a central and upright position.
The Polar H7 transmitter can also communicate with Polar compatible fitness equipment & Polar 5kHz training computers such as FT1, FT2, FT4, FT7, FT40, FT60, FT80, RS100, RS300X, RS400, A300, M400, RCX3, RS200, RCX5, CS100, CS200, CS300, and V800, M450, V650 & More.
Apple : iPad (3rd & 4th generation), iPad mini, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iphone 7 & higher generations. iPod touch (5th generation) and higher, .
Also works with HTC One M8 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Max with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini 2 with Android 4.3 or later, Huawei Ascend P7 with Android 4.3 or later, LG G Flex with Android 4.3 or later, LG G3 with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One Mini with Android 4.3 or later, HTC One with Android 4.3 or later, LG G2 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 4 with Android 4.3 or later, LG Nexus 5 with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto G with Android 4.3 or later, Motorola Moto X with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S3 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S4 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy S5 with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung S5 Mini with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note II with Android 4.3 or later, Samsung Galaxy Note III with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z1 Compact with Android 4.3 or later, Sony Xperia Z2 with Android 4.3 or later
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers WARNING:
Contains lead and nickel - Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.