Looking for a long life GPS Watch to give accurate data during those long trail runs? The Polar Vantage M offers 30 hours of battery life in GPS Mode and delivers what you expect from Polar.
Quantify the strain of your training session and see how your training strains your body with the Training Load PRO.
With the debut of the Vantage series, Polar introduces its new Precision Prime heart rate technology. As the only wrist-based heart rate solution on the market that utilizes both an optical sensor and bio-impedance technology, Polar Precision Prime overcomes erratic readings caused by movement. After your exercise session, get a more complete picture of your training effort with Polar’s new Training Load Pro analysis. Delivering the tools you need to achieve your goals, the Vantage M not only provides the analysis you need but helps with the training choices you make.
M/L: wrist circumference 140-210 mm
S: wrist circumference 130-175 mm
Features & Benefits:
- Ultra-Long Battery Life - With up to 30 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage M can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- Training Load Pro - Separating cardio load, muscle load* and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
- Swim/Bike/Run Functionality
- Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance, and pace both indoors and out.
- Pair your Vantage M to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Easily switch between sports and record transition time
- Customizable Wrist Band Options -Tailor your Vantage M to your personal style with replaceable wristbands.
*Requires compatible running/cycling power sensor
WARNING California’s Proposition 65 - Click Here
|Continuous heart rate||•|
|24/7 Activity Tracking||•|
|Steps and Distance||•|
|Sleep Duration and Quality||•|
|via 3rd party sensor||•|
|Training Load Pro (cardio load, muscle load, perceived load)||•|
|Speed and distance from the wrist||•|
|Running cadence from the wrist||•|
|Wrist-based heart rate measurement||•|
|Heart Rate zones||•|
|User-adjustable training displays||•|
|–Cadence sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|–Speed sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|–Stride sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|Average stride length||•|
|Setup via mobile||•|
|Display texts in languages||Danish Czech Dutch English Turkish SwedishSpanish Russian Portuguese IndonesianGerman French Finnish Italian Polish Norwegian|
|Date and weekday indicator||•|
|Time of day (12/24h)||•|
|Bike settings for three bicycles||•|
|Running Index analysis||•|
|Instant activity and training analysis||•|
|Advanced activity and training analysis||•|
|Sport profile settings||•|
|Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later||•|
|Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later||•|
|Compatible with Polar Flow web service||•|
|Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart||•|
|Training history export (from polarpersonaltrainer.com to Polar Flow)||•|
|3rd party compatibility||•|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.