Polar Vantage V Multi Sport GPS Watch
Looking for a GPS Trail Running Watch with up to 40 hours of Battery life in GPS Mode? Check out the Polar Vantage V. The Vantage V is the ultimate training tool for Ultra Runners, Multi Sport Athletes and Triathletes. The Vantage comes with an adaptive color screen, so as you go outside it will get brighter and inside it will be dimmer.
There are 2 New Polar Vantage series released, the Vantage M and Vantage V, so what is the difference?1. Vantage V offers a Barometer 2. Vantage V has Recovery Pro - the new Recovery Pro™ feature—it helps you keep track of your recovery and prevent over training and injuries 3. Vantage V has 40 hours battery life versus 30 hours battery life in the Vantage M while in GPS Mode. 4 Vantage V is a touch Screen / Vantage M is not 5. V offers Running Power from the wrist, no additional sensors needed. M requires a 3rd party running sensor to measure the power.
The Vantage V is designed for performance athletes who demand the very best, the Polar Vantage V is the most advanced performance watch ever made. With Running Power from the wrist (an industry first), next-generation optical heart rate technology and Polar’s scientifically validated smart coaching features, the Polar Vantage V is the new gold standard for athletes.
Starting before an exercise session, you can customize your Vantage by adding new sport profiles as well as create training targets based on duration and distance. Like to participate in ultra distance events? The Polar Vantage V can withstand your most difficult training sessions and challenging races by offering 40 hours of training time with GPS active. After the exercise session, Polar’s scientifically-validated Smart Coaching features such as Running Index, Training Benefit and our new Training Load Pro delivers the tools you need to reach your goals. Whether tracking your swim, indoors or out, evaluating the effects of a long ride or analyzing your running efficiency, the Polar Vantage V will help you understand your total body load and recovery needs.
Features & Benefits:
WARNING California’s Proposition 65 - Click Here
*Requires H10 Heart Rate Sensor
- Ultra Long Battery Life – With up to 40 hours of training time with GPS active, the Polar Vantage V can stand up to your toughest training and grueling races.
- Polar Precision Prime Heart Rate – Polar redefines the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy by combining the latest in bio-impedance electrodes and optical sensors.
- Running Power – Accelerate the effectiveness and precision of your training with Polar Running Power. Captures for the first time ever directly from the wrist, the Polar Vantage V can help fine-tune your effort and get results faster.
- Color Touch Screen – Clear, always on color touch display, 5 button interface when training.
- Training Load Pro – Separating cardio load, muscle load, and perceived load, Polar’s Training Load Pro provides an unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
- Recovery Pro – Taking into account factors outside of training that can influence recovery, Recovery Pro provides a holistic view of not only what you’ve done, but tells you what to do next.*
- Swim/Bike/Run Functionality
- Capture key swim metrics like stroke, distance, and pace both indoors and out.
- Pair your Vantage V to your favorite compatible cycling accessory
- Speed, distance and route tracking when running
- Easily switch between sports and record transition time
|Continuous heart rate||•|
|24/7 Activity Tracking||•|
|Steps and Distance||•|
|Sleep Duration and Quality||•|
|Running power from wrist||•|
|via 3rd party sensor||•|
|Training Load Pro (cardio load, muscle load, perceived load)||•|
|Speed and distance from the wrist||•|
|Running cadence from the wrist||•|
|Wrist-based heart rate measurement||•|
|Heart Rate zones||•|
|User-adjustable training displays||•|
|–Cadence sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|–Speed sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|–Stride sensor Bluetooth® Smart features|
|Average stride length||•|
|Setup via mobile||•|
|Color touch display||•|
|Display texts in languages||Danish Czech Dutch English Turkish SwedishSpanish Russian Portuguese IndonesianGerman French Finnish Italian Polish Norwegian|
|Date and weekday indicator||•|
|Time of day (12/24h)||•|
|Bike settings for three bicycles||•|
|Running Index analysis||•|
|Instant activity and training analysis||•|
|Advanced activity and training analysis||•|
|Sport profile settings||•|
|Compatible with PC Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, and later||•|
|Compatible with Mac OS X 10.6, OS X 10.7, OS X 10.8, and later||•|
|Compatible with Polar Flow web service||•|
|Compatible with Polar Flow mobile app via Bluetooth Smart||•|
|Training history export (from polarpersonaltrainer.com to Polar Flow)||•|
|3rd party compatibility||•|
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.