Thermophore Sport Moist Heat Heating Pad (Model 286,287)
Free shipping within the Continental US on orders of $20 or more $54.95 $69.95
For temporary relief from pain associated with muscle strains and spasms, joint pain and inflammation.
Model Numbers F00286, F00287
Introducing the all new Thermophore Sports Moist Heat Heating Pad. A heating pad Made in the USA by Battle Creek Equipment, a trusted name in pain relief since the 1920s! Now featuring a new design for the heating pad itself – a durable nylon material easily wiped down to clean and a removable fleece cover.
As with most of Battle Creek’s heating pads, this unit is designed to absorb moisture directly out of the atmosphere to provide moist heat therapy without having to add water to the fleece cover yourself.
With the temperature control switch, it is easy to get the right amount of heat necessary for your pain, whether it is intense or mild. Also, with the automatic 25 minute shut off timer you can safely set the desired temperature and not have to worry about overheating. Of course, with a trusted name in pain relief you get peace of mind with a two-year warranty in the event that the heating pad goes faulty.
Intense Relief for intense athletes provides relief for
- Joint Pain
- Muscle Spasms
- The best heating pad for serious athletes
- Pulls moisture from the air and expels it as you use it to give deep, penetrating heat to relieve sore muscles and joints
- Three-temperature, timer switch lets you set-and-forget. Set the temperature that works for you and enjoy 25 minutes of deep-heat therapy
- Wipe-able nylon construction makes for easy care
- Washable flannel cover
- Extra-long cord makes it easy to use anywhere in the house
- Max temp: The pads can run between 150 to 165°F
- Made in USA
- Battle Creek Equipment company…The Original Drug-Free Pain Relief company since 1931!
Note: It is not recommended to lay on this heating pad.
Unfortunately, Thermophore can no longer repair the units, because of a variety of regulatory, quality and liability concerns. We do not recommend trying to repair or replace any components yourself, as it may cause a safety hazard. As an indication of their confidence in their products, Thermophore has extended their warranty coverage to two years from the date of purchase. Thermophore will replace any Thermophore pack that was purchased within the past two years and does not work properly because of a manufacturing defect. Please save your receipt to confirm the date of purchase. If no receipt is available, Thermophore can determine the date of manufacture by the serial number stamped on the heating unit to estimate the date of purchase. Please DO NOT send your unit to Thermophore until you call their Customer Service Department at 800-253-0854 for instructions. They can often resolve the issue for you over the phone.
WARNING: Interior of heating pad contains lead weights, exposure to which can potentially cause Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov If the product is torn open or lead weights are exposed, stop using the product immediately.
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. Unforturnately due to the rising shipping costs, we can no longer offer Free Shipping outside the Continental United States. Orders over $20 that are under 1lb in weight will still ship Free to AK, HI, PR and APO / AE addresses.