Thermos 24 oz Connected Hydration Bottle Syncs with Fitbit
Fast,Free shipping with $20 order $49.99 $59.00
The Thermos 24oz Connected Water Bottle is the newest Smart Bottle that allows you to set your daily hydration goal using the baseline average or a custom goal based on your desired intake amount. With the integrated hydration calculator, you can even determine a suggested daily hydration goal based on your personal data. Thermos has also synced up with your Fitbit app to allow you to monitor your health stats all in one place.
The Activity Dashboard
Your dashboard displays information about the current liquid level, temperature of the liquid, and progress you are making towards your daily hydration goal.
The connected app will chart and graph daily, weekly and monthly hydration progress. You'll also be advised of your daily average consumption.
Turn on goal reminders to help keep you on track throughout the day or create custom reminders based on your own specific needs.
Syncs with Fitbit
Hydration stats can be synced from your Thermos Smart Lid app to your Fitbit account each time you finish a bottle of water for ease of tracking.
Stay social by sharing your data with friends, family, trainer or health care provider.
Capacity: 24 oz
Dimensions: 3.1” x 3.1” x 10.6”
Made from BPA-free, impact-resistant and durable Eastman Tritan™ copolyester material
Li-ion Power Battery (Up to a 12 day battery life)
Requires iOS 7 or later
Bluetooth Smart product: 75’ wireless range
iPhone device (4S and later)
iPad device (3rd generation and later)
iPad mini device (all generations)
iPod touch device (5th generation
1. In the Box
Inside your Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid box, you will find:
- 1 - 24 oz Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid
- 1 - USB Charging Cord
- 1 - Care and Use Manual
2. Quick Start Instructions
2.1 In order to use your bottle, you will need to charge the smart lid. Simply plug the USB cable into the back of the lid while the other end plugs in to an appropriate power supply. Let the lid charge for 3 hours in order to be fully charged.
2.2 Download the Thermos Smart Lid app from the App StoreSM on one of the following compatible devices:
- iPhone® device(4S and later)
- iPad® device(3rd generation and later)
- iPad mini™ device(all generations)
- iPod touch® device(5th generation and later)
2.3 To connect your SP400 smart lid to your compatible device, follow these steps on your device:
- Open Settings
- Open Bluetooth® wireless technology
- Set Bluetooth® wireless technology to “On” and make sure that the SP400 smart lid is within 75 ft. of the device to which you are trying to connect.
- Close Settings
- Open up the App Store and search “Thermos” and download the Thermos Smart Lid app.
- Open the Thermos Smart Lid app to get started!
3. Getting Started
3.1 Thermos Smart Lid app
The Thermos Smart Lid app is user friendly and customizable in order to help you get the most use out of your connected hydration bottle. The Thermos Smart Lid app is compatible with the following devices:
- iPhone® device (4S and later)
- iPad® device (3rd generation and later)
- iPad miniTM device (all generations)
- iPod touch® device (5th generation and later)
You must be running iOS 7+ on your device to use the Thermos Smart Lid app. Please visit the App Store℠ and search “Thermos” to download the free Thermos Smart Lid app. Follow the instructions within the app to connect to your Thermos® Connected Hydration Bottle with Smart Lid and get started!
3.2 Internal Lid Data Storage
Your SP400 smart lid has a built-in data storage feature allowing you to keep track of your liquid consumption without having your device in range.
- Your SP400 smart lid records data internally and syncs that data to the Thermos Smart lid app once the device is connected.
- Your SP400 smart lid can store up to a week’s worth of data before previous data is overwritten.
3.3 Battery Information
Your SP400 smart lid has al Lithium-ion battery installed in it.
- Battery level and charging indication can be found within the Thermos Smart Lid app under “Device Settings”.
- To charge, plug the USB cable into the back of the lid and connect to a power supply. Approximate full recharge time is 3 hours.
- Battery life can be up to 12 days based on usage and connection time.
- Your battery does not need to be fully charged before the first use, however, it is suggested. Please refer to section 3.4 on how to turn the SP400 smart lid on for the first time.
- Do not dispose of unit in a fire. Do not puncture. The battery could explode causing injury or death.
- Dispose in accordance with local laws and regulations.
- Only charge the battery with the included cord connected to a 5VDC USB power supply.
- Do not attempt to disassemble the SP400 smart lid as this may result in electric shock.
- If USB receptacle has been exposed to moisture, allow adequate drying time before charging.
- Do not use or charge SP400 smart lid in extremely high or low temperatures.
- Do not expose SP400 smart lid to moisture while charging.
3.4 Powering On & Off
To turn on your SP400 smart lid, simply plug the USB cable into the back of the lid while the other end plugs in to an appropriate power supply.
- After charging the first time, your SP400 smart lid is always on and ready to connect to your compatible device.
- The SP400 smart lid is always active and cannot be turned off.
- If the battery is too low, the SP400 smart lid will not appear in the available Bluetooth® device list. Connect the USB cable into the back of the lid while the other end plugs in to an appropriate power supply for 3 hours.
To connect your SP400 smart lid to your compatible device, follow these steps:
Download the Thermos Smart Lid app from the App StoreSM on one of the following compatible devices:
- iPhone® (4S and later)
- iPad® (3rd generation and later)
- iPad mini™ (all generations)
- iPod touch® (5th generation and later)
Enable Bluetooth® wireless technology on your smart device under ‘Settings’. The Bluetooth line of sight range is up to 75 ft. Make sure your bottle is within this range whenever trying to connect to the Thermos Smart Lid app.
- • Plug the USB cable into the back of your SP400 smart lid and into a power supply to wake up the smart lid. NOTE: The smart lid will not appear in your app until you plug USB power into the lid for the first time.
- • Open the Thermos Smart Lid app to connect to your SP400 smart lid.
- • You are ready to use your SP400 smart lid!
4. Caring for your SP400 smart lid
- Unplug the USB cord from the lid before washing.
- Wash and rinse the lid and bottle thoroughly before first use and after each use. Hand washing is required. The product is NOT dishwasher safe.
- DO NOT submerge the lid under water.
- DO NOT use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
- DO NOT use harsh or abrasive scrubbing pads to wash the lid or bottle. Simply use a soft dish cloth for cleaning.
- Dry off the USB port as much as you can before using.
- For best results, dry off sensor tube after each use. WARNINGS
- NOT FOR USE WITH HOT LIQUIDS: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may burn or scald user.
- Dairy or other liquids that spoil easily should not be kept in product for prolonged periods. Proceed with caution when using the product with quick spoiling contents. If beverages are left in the container longer than 24 hours, or you suspect spoilage, use caution when opening the container. Spoilage can cause pressure inside the container to build, possibly leading to the forceful ejection of the stopper or contents. In such circumstances, before attempting to open the container, ENSURE THE OPENING IS POINTED AWAY FROM THE USER OR OTHER PERSONS TO AVOID INJURY.
- DO NOT use to store or carry carbonated drinks or dry ice. This may cause the lid, stopper, and contents to eject forcefully or leak.
- DO NOT use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- DO NOT overfill the bottle: Leave space at top of bottle for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- DO NOT use tools or devices to force the container to open.
- If you are unable to open the container by hand, do not open it and dispose of it at your local waste facility.
- NOT RECOMMENDED FOR USE BY CHILDREN UNDER AGE 13. Children 13 and older should only use with adult supervision.
5. Problem Solving
The following information covers some of the most common troubleshooting issues with the SP400 smart lid. If you need further assistance, please review the SP400 smart lid FAQ page at http://www.thermos.com/smartlid.aspx or contact a member of our Customer Support Team at 1-800-831-9242.
5.1 My SP400 smart lid won’t turn on.
If your SP400 smart lid is brand new, please be sure to plug the USB cord into the back of the lid and into a power source such as a power outlet, computer, or cell phone charger. The battery may be too low. To recharge, plug the USB cord into the back of the lid and into a power source such as a power outlet, computer, or cell phone charger and let your smart lid charge for 2-3 hours. If you are still unable to turn on your SP400 smart lid, please contact our Customer Support Team for further assistance by calling 1-800-831-9242.
5.2 I am having trouble connecting to my Thermos Smart Lid app.
The Thermos Smart Lid app requires iOS 7.0 or higher to operate. Please make sure you are using a compatible device.
If you are experiencing a problem with the Thermos Smart Lid app for iOS, please try following the steps below to resolve any potential problems on the device side:
- Please refer to section 3.1 of this Care and Use Manual for a list of compatible smart devices for this product.
- Make sure that your bottle is within a 75 ft. distance of your connected device.
- Follow each of the steps below to try and re-connect:
- Make sure the SP400 smart lid is connected with your smart device via Bluetooth® wireless technology by checking the connectivity status in the device “settings” menu (please refer to section 3.3 for information on how to get to this menu).
- Tap the home button on the device.
- From the home screen, double tap the home button again. This will zoom out of the home screen and display any/all previously running apps on your smart device.
- Swipe left or right to locate the Thermos Smart Lid app.
- Swipe the Thermos Smart Lid app image upward to close the existing session and the app itself.
- Tap the home button on your device to close the multitasking bar.
- Re-open the Thermos Smart Lid app by tapping the app icon on the home screen.
5.3 I don’t have a device to pair to my SP400 smart lid, can I still use it?
You will have the ability to use the SP400 smart lid as a conventional water bottle without a smart device. However, to fully utilize the hydration tracking functionality of the SP400 smart lid, you will need a compatible device and the Thermos Smart Lid app.
6. Legal Information
6.2 Children under age 13 should not use this product. Children 13 and older should be supervised when using the product or instructed not to play with this product.
6.3 Trademark Statements
- iPhone, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch and App Store are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries.
- The Bluetooth® work mark and logo are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG and our use is under license.
Manufacturer: Thermos LLC
Contains FCC ID: 2ABDJ-BRCM1078
Contains IC: 11569A-BRCM1078
FCC COMPLIANCE STATEMENT:
This device complies with part 15 of the FCC Rules. Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause harmful interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference received, including interference that may cause undesired operation.
INFORMATION TO USER:
This equipment has been tested and found to comply with the limits for a Class B digital device, pursuant to Part 15 of FCC Rules. These limits are designed to provide reasonable protection against harmful interference in a residential installation. This equipment generates, uses, and can radiate radio frequency energy. If not installed and used in accordance with the instructions, it may cause harmful interference to radio communications. However, there is no guarantee that interference will not occur in a particular installation. If this equipment does cause harmful interference to radio or television reception, which can be determined by turning the equipment off and on, the user is encouraged to try and correct the interference by one or more of the following measures:
- Reorient or relocate the receiving antenna
- Increase the distance between the equipment and the receiver
- Connect the equipment to outlet on a circuit different from that to which the receiver is connected
- Consult the dealer or an experienced radio/TV technician for help.
Canada – Industry Canada (IC)
This device complies with Industry Canada license-exempt RSS Standard(s). Operation is subject to the following two conditions:
(1) This device may not cause interference, and (2) this device must accept any interference, including interference that may cause undesired operation of the device.
Cet appareil est conforme avec Industrie Canada exempts de licence standard RSS (s). Son fonctionnement est soumis aux deux conditions suivantes:
(1) Cet appareil ne doit pas provoquer d’interférences et (2) cet appareil doit accepter toute interference, y compris celles pouvant causer un mauvais fonctionnement de l’appereil.
8. Limited Warranty
Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Genuine Thermos Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for one year from date of purchase. This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
We will, at our option, repair or replace any product component part that fails to conform to this warranty within 30 days after its receipt by our factory service department. IN NO EVENT WILL THERMOS BE LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of incidental, consequential or special damages, so the preceding exclusion may not apply to you.
This is a factory guarantee.
Please do not return this product to the retailer.
Send defective unit or component along with written explanation of defect directly to:
Thermos L.L.C. - Warranty Service
355 Thermos Road Batesville, MS 38606, USA 1-800-831-9242
If, for whatever reason, you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it to HRM USA within 45 days of purchase date subject to conditions below. Claims for items damaged in transit must be received within (3) business days of receipt of merchandise. Refunds & Credits Refunds on returned items will be issued to the same payment as tendered at the time of purchase or store credit. Once we receive and inspect the product you will be issued a credit back to your account. Please allow 5-7 Business days for a credit to appear on your account. If payment was made by check, the refund check will not be issued within 7- 10 business days after receipt of return.
If the item is returned to us for exchange, please allow 2-5 business days for the replacement to be processed and shipped. All returns are shipped with our Economy shipping method and arrive within 2-10 Days.
Please read all conditions below. If conditions are not met, HRM USA reserves the right to refuse the return or to charge a restocking fee not less than 10% or a $2.95 minimum charge.
All returned items must be in new condition, in their original unaltered box (including the UPC code being intact) and must include all packing material, blank warranty cards, manuals,and accessories. Defective items may be exchanged for the same model or manufacturer's equivalent model. Please call us at 800-403-8285 for assistance. Please allow time to discuss any issues you may be experiencing as we may recommend tech support to resolve any issues prior to exchange.
No Used Returns/Exchanges on the following
- Hydration Packs, Water Bottles once any of the packaging has been opened or safety seals have have been broken.
- Computers and Computer Software, once any of the manufacturer's packaging has been opened.
- Heating Pads, once safety seal has been broken
- Electronic Software is not returnable or refundable once opened.
- All consumable items or hygienic items (e.g., Gels, Energy Chomps, Elixirs, etc.) once unwrapped or seal broken.
- Special Order merchandise, Clearance, or any item indicated on the website as non-returnable.
- Imprinted products.
- HRM USA Stores Gift Cards are redeemable for merchandise only and may not be redeemed for cash.
HRM USA is dedicated to always offering the best value to our customers. We will match the price, at the time of purchase any product sold by an Authorized Dealer of that specific product offered at lower price. Proof of lower price is required.
Here's how to qualify for Price Match:
- Services such as custom imprinting, extended warranties, ect.
- Items must be in advertised as New Condition, HRM USA will not price match against Used, Newly Overhauled, Manufacturer Refurbished, or Open Box Returns
- Out of Stock or Preorder items do not qualify
- Products shipped from or sold by third-party sellers (Marketplace Sellers) on Website
- Price Match will take into consideration final value costs, including shipping and taxes.